Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-08-2010, 12:55 PM   #91
hershey954
Webkinz :)

Ginger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to all

Default Re: Goal Achieved in the Communal Contest!

View Post Originally Posted by chinapro2000
I am glad we won the Communal Contest...I'm just upset that the prize we got was a Wshop item.

PLEASE! VOTE FOR THE SAFARI JACKET! IT IS NOT WSHOP, IT IS AN ESTORE item. So to those of you who have not voted yet, please choose the SAFARI JACKET!!!!!!!!
Actually it isn't... It is the prize to the t-shirts you can buy offline... And then you pick an outfit from the code it comes with. One of those outfits is the safari outfit... So it ISN'T estore.
Ginger945 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2010, 01:00 PM   #92
Music298

Music298 is a name known to allMusic298 is a name known to allMusic298 is a name known to all

GO SAFARI JACKET GO!!
Music298 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 01:54 PM   #93

hiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Just voted for the jacket on 18 accounts!!

Come on peeps!!! VOTE JACKET!!!

So this is interesting......... I took a screenshot at 11:30 kt (first pic)

Then took another shot after my votes....(second Pic) ai 1:45 pm (2 hours later!)

Guess we wont see the jacket if the number falls !!! UGH !!

Click the image to open in full size.

2 hours later...Jacket number went down

Last edited by hiphopten; 03-08-2010 at 01:54 PM..
hiphopten is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 02:02 PM   #94

animal lover 2 will become famous soon enough

Congratulations to everyone who entered the contest.

Now it's time to selcect our prizes for the week starting March 8.

Could someone please tell me what the safari jacket is and where I can see a picture of it?
animal lover 2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 02:12 PM   #95
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Wink Re: Goal Achieved in the Communal Contest!

We have to vote for the Safari Jacket for next week's prize. I really really want one!
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 02:14 PM   #96
gianna1223

gg_galaxy2002 is just really nicegg_galaxy2002 is just really nice

Webkinz insider please make this new vote a front page story! The Safari Jacket is so rare, we need everyone to know not to vote for the other prizes!
gg_galaxy2002 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 02:20 PM   #97
marybess18

marybess18 has a spectacular aura aboutmarybess18 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by ljay
Okay, something to chew on...the safari jacket is sooo awesome...BUT if like everbody in WW gets one, then it will lose it's value and appeal. I love the jacket. I do not have, really want it and think it is an awesome prize for this game. I voted for it on all accounts, but have mixed feelings about it. Anybody else?

I kind of agree with you about it losing it's appeal if everyone gets it, but there will still be people that don't get it because they didn't enter or were not on that week for some reason or another. And there will also be new people registering new accounts after this week and they won't have the Safari Jacket either. I agree with the person that said it will make everyone want the rest of the Safari Outfit even more.

Just to clarify --- The Safari Jacket is NOT eStore!!!
The only way to get it, unless we win it in this weeks contest, is to 1) Trade for it or 2) Buy a Webkinz Tee Shirt that is Real People Sized and enter the Code from the Shirt. When you enter this code you can pick 1 of 5 different outfits (The Scuba, The Scientist, The Hula, The Egyptian or The Safari). Typically these shirts are $20 or more and they aren't offered in stores in my area! So that's why I am voting for the Safari Jacket!!! Vote! Vote! Vote!
marybess18 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 02:29 PM   #98

hiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by animal lover 2
Congratulations to everyone who entered the contest.

Now it's time to selcect our prizes for the week starting March 8.

Could someone please tell me what the safari jacket is and where I can see a picture of it?
Pic on previos page!!

VOTE JACKET ALL !!
hiphopten is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 02:31 PM   #99

antsun is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Jackal
SUMMARY OF THIS WEEK'S PRIZES

1. Safari Jacket

It looks like this:

This is a KinzCostumes (aka KinzClothes) item. KinzCostumes feature codes are only available by buying KinzClothes t-shirts (these are the human-sized clothes). The WIGEV value for this item by itself is 5000-7500KC.

2. Ballerina Bed

It looks like this:

As you can see, its purchase value is 900KC. If you don't want it, its value (when you sell it back to the W-Shop) is 450KC.

3. 700KC

4. Bright Ideas Lamp

It looks like this:

As you can see, its purchase value is 250KC. If you don't want it, its value (when you sell it back to the W-Shop) is 125KC.

Conclusion

For optimum rarity and value, the clear winner here is the safari jacket.

(Incidentally, I just voted, and the 700KC is winning with 54%. Safari Jacket is in the #2 position at 37%.)

Thanks, Jackal! I'm bringing your post forward for everyone to see. Unfortunately I think the 700kc is going to win. Even if someone doesn't want the jacket I think it would be a useful item to trade in the trading room. Even if someone already has one, people like to hoard things like that. You could probably end up with something more interesting than what 700kc buys in the Wshop.
antsun is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 02:44 PM   #100
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

I'm confused... I think a few others mentioned it as well - but are some of you getting this in their communal contest section??
Yes, I cleared my cache, etc. And my 1 account has the correct Success! page, but my other has this one...
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley gotz a tag(:, goldendoodle, i want da safari jacket, the jacket is not w-shop, the jackets are $20, vote for the jacket!, who cares for kc

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: