Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-05-2011, 05:51 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

FanofwebKatz is a jewel in the roughFanofwebKatz is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Goal Achieved for Communal Challenge for Feb 5 and 6!

WoW, we did this in record time. Never have I seen us finish our goal before noon on the first day, but I quess it helps if everbody loves the game they have to play to meet it. Congrats every one. Good job.
FanofwebKatz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2011, 06:05 PM   #22

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Question Re: Goal Achieved for Communal Challenge for Feb 5 and 6!

Amazing how quickly the communal challenge can be achieved when there are no clicky distractions LOL

Way to go everyone.

Question: In the past when I have entered the c.c. but it was completed before I got chance to play, even though I played a few games after the completion it hasn't counted once Monday rolled around and I was not able to claim a prize. Has that changed at all?
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 06:08 PM   #23
cookiekittin

cookiekittin is on a distinguished road

WOW! great time everyone! it is only Saturday, and we already have compleated the goal!

DREAM BIG!FLY HIGH!
cookiekittin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 06:11 PM   #24
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by flutterby7
Amazing how quickly the communal challenge can be achieved when there are no clicky distractions LOL

Way to go everyone.

Question: In the past when I have entered the c.c. but it was completed before I got chance to play, even though I played a few games after the completion it hasn't counted once Monday rolled around and I was not able to claim a prize. Has that changed at all?
This is what I thought too...I do recall people not being able to claim a prize if the goal was reached first and you played after..but from what I am understanding now is that you CAN play, as long as you voted earlier in the week...I can't test that at all, as my dd didn't vote so she's definitely out of the running...all my other accounts participated prior to teh challenge being complete...
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 06:39 PM   #25
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber

I so don't yet get this. I don't know if I voted or not, but I entered, and played in the wee hours today - so likely before the goal was reached. Should I be able to get a tv?

View Post Originally Posted by vanberk
I so don't yet get this. I don't know if I voted or not, but I entered, and played in the wee hours today - so likely before the goal was reached. Should I be able to get a tv?
...and if so, where do I go to collect it? Sorry for the duh.
vanberk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 07:07 PM   #26
Peter Grffin

Cool!!! I would like a TV!
Old 02-05-2011, 08:55 PM   #27
Team GATOR!
Gifted

Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!

Wow... see what happens when they pick a fun game for the challenge?? Yay!
Babygator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 08:56 PM   #28
Gift Guru

pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!
pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!

Wow, we were quick this week! Great job everyone!
pinkdiamonds is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 09:00 PM   #29

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

View Post Originally Posted by flutterby7

Way to go everyone.

Yes, you should be able to get the prize as long as you voted/entered and then played at least one game. To check, log in and go to the communal challenge page and make sue that it says to come back Monday to claim your prize. I think there were glitches before and in the very beginning I think you got the prize just for voting, but then they rightly changed it so that you have to at least contribute a little.
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 09:11 PM   #30
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Way to go! Thanks to all who helped us reach our goal.Everyone have a great day and God bless.
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
catspaws was around

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: