Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-23-2011, 09:42 PM   #1
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Goal Achieved On The Communal Challenge!

A new front page story has been added:

Goal Achieved On The Communal Challenge!

Click the image to open in full size.

Congratulations to all our Webkinz Insider members who played the game of Tunneling Twigzy this weekend! The goal of scoring 194,230,000 points has been achieved! All who participate in this event will be awarded the prize of a Frozen Stasis Fridge. If you have entered the competition but have not had time to play a game yet, it's not too late! you have until 11:59pm Eastern time, Sunday January 23 to participate by playing a game of Tunneling Twigzy. All participants can collect their prize on the Communal Contest page of your Webkinz account, all week starting Monday.

Congrats on a good job well done!
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2011, 10:10 PM   #2
Luke is a
Webkinz :)

RaisedByWolves is a splendid one to beholdRaisedByWolves is a splendid one to beholdRaisedByWolves is a splendid one to beholdRaisedByWolves is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Goal Achieved On The Communal Challenge!

Yay! we won!!!!! i was like playing the game and than cecking the newz and playing the game checking the newz and now we won! woohoo! When do we get the priziz?
RaisedByWolves is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 10:12 PM   #3
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Yay! Great job everyone! ((high fives))
Woot woot! (throws confetti))
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 10:18 PM   #4

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

YAY! Now we have a place to store some of our Winterfest food
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 11:01 PM   #5
Umbrellabubble knows the way
Umbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the way

I just played a game of Tunnel Twigzy just so I can get a free prize LOL!
Umbrellabubble is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 11:20 PM   #6
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Woot Woot!!!
I was worried a bit that we wouldn't make it again seeing as we failed so many lately
I was pleased to see that at 8 something we had a half of the last block left to go. I took in a big sigh of relief as I knew that we could do it
With all of the recent activities, Holiday season I am proud that we could get this done
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 12:08 AM   #7
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

I'm really happy for three of my accounts -- 2 Asian and a Euro -- that were able to get the Communal Contest window to open so they could play.

But I tried numerous times to "Enter" with my NA account, and the Communal Contest window stayed white. Never got to participate with that account -- couldn't even get Tunneling Twigzy to load on that one. Wanted to play just in case the account was already entered, but everything was against that one this weekend.

Thanks to everyone who spent enough time away from Winterfest to make the Challenge happen this weekend!!
WebCats139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 06:28 AM   #8
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Great Work!!!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 06:36 AM   #9
MorganasMom

kristaw5 is a forum hero
kristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum hero

Yay!!! Great job everyone. Im glad after a few weeks of "Not Quite There" that we finally won. Im not a fan of Tunneling Twiggy so I didnt play as often as I do other games. I must say thanks to all who helped. Now what am I going to do with that fridge??
kristaw5 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 08:37 AM   #10
deedee6
Gifted

lego is stuck on replay
lego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replay

Yay! I worked so hard at this one.
lego is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: