Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-15-2010, 08:04 AM   #61
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Goal Achieved in Candy Bash 2 Communal Contest

P.S. I just voted, and the Sunken Treasures Toybox is strongly ahead with 44%. Brushed Metal Dining Table is rather far behind at 22%.
Jackal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2010, 08:14 AM   #62
e'r the Gator Nation
Gift Guru

Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness
Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness

Jackal, thanks so much for posting the pictures and prices. Now I am much better informed on what to vote for.
Luckylion is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 08:17 AM   #63
Webkinz :)
petitepal is on a distinguished road

I am just very disappointed in these items, Ganz can come up with something better. Last week we had a chance to get an item that you can only get when you buy a Tee Shirt but the 700 kinz cash won and that is something you can get just by playing 2 or 3 games. Ganz should put up pictures of each item so everyone knows exactly what they are, and items that we can't just go in the wshop and buy, at least a rare would be nice!
petitepal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 08:22 AM   #64

ALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to behold

I am not even bothering to enter the contest for now. None of the choices appeal to me. If what we have to do appeals to me, I will enter on Friday. But if not, I will just skip this. When I first heard about the communal contest, I was really excited. It sounded like a fun thing to do. Too bad Ganz is made it boring, after all the time they put into developing it--time they could have used to fix glitches and such.
ALBERTIII is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 12:33 PM   #65

SchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for posting pictures of the prizes they are offering this week Jackal. Reps to you! I just cast 9 votes for the sunken treasure toybox & will do 9 more later. Last week actually gave me hope that Ganz was going to start offering prizes worth playing for, but 4 cheap wshop items this week means it's back to being pathetic and not really worth the effort. Since the prizes are uber-lousy, I hope that means that the goal will be uber-easy to achieve. If it is proportional to the prizes they offer, then the goals this week should be even considerably easier than lasts week's Candy Bash 2 goal. Since I voted, I will do at least a little towards it in every account, but my effort will be proportional to the prizes they offer, unless I have a bunch of free time and it is something I really enjoy doing anyway.

The jacket last week was a great idea! I was really disappointed that it got voted down , due to lack of people knowing it's value (or not realizing they could exchange it in the clubhouse for something worth more than $700KC.) Oh well; the goal was easy enough & I did my share of work towards it. At least last weeks voting was exciting. This week it's just boring.
SchmoopiePie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 01:14 PM   #66
gianna1223

gg_galaxy2002 is just really nicegg_galaxy2002 is just really nice

I am so disapointed! We missed the jacket last week, and now they offer us junk! Ganz tell the kids what these items are, so we don't miss another item!
gg_galaxy2002 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 05:11 PM   #67
shelsi

Shelsi530 is on a distinguished road

Cool! I'm happy that Ganz made the challenges a little more...ah, possible I guess.
Shelsi530 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 07:25 PM   #68
PenPal Bunnies

penGwen has a spectacular aura about

i got my700kc! i am so happy but i spent it all on a spa trip for my pets happy health and hunger was all at 0!for all of them
(they were all also sick) hmm i need to feed them more!

View Post Originally Posted by gg_galaxy2002
I am so disapointed! We missed the jacket last week, and now they offer us junk! Ganz tell the kids what these items are, so we don't miss another item!

ditto i am dissapointed too! we could've got safari jacket but no one voted for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wallba sh:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by penGwen; 03-15-2010 at 07:25 PM..
penGwen is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 10:27 AM   #69
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

I just got a Brushed Metal Dining Table on the Wheel of WOW this morning -- tho' I noticed it had been changed on the wheel to the football table by the time I did my other accounts. THAT would have been funny -- have a chance at getting it on the wheel while it's also one of the choices for the communal contest.

Oops, I'm wrong -- it wasn't the brushed metal, it was the frosted top dining table. It has been replaced on the wheel, tho'.

Last edited by WebCats139; 03-18-2010 at 10:27 AM..
WebCats139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 07:25 PM   #70
Unregistered

i played but didnt get my 700 dollars in webkinz

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: