Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-14-2010, 12:19 AM   #31
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Goal Achieved in Candy Bash 2 Communal Contest

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Already???

We are TOO good!!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2010, 05:50 AM   #32
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

Yippee!!! Congrats everyone! We were so afraid we wouldn't be able to reach the goal (like the first week) that we got right to it our Saturday AM (past midnight in the states). We played about 30 times, combined and earned about 2,000 KC or so. We were planning on hitting it again today, but y'all finished it!!!! Great job friends!

In the process, I (MamaKinz) got a trophy! I'd hardly ever played the game before and on about my 24th "four of a kind", I got the trophy! That's worth even more than the 700 KC, so I hope lots of you also earned a trophy this weekend!

I hardly even made it past level 8, though. So I've still got plenty of room for improvement...

See y'all next weekend!!!!
!
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 07:27 AM   #33
empoleon098
Webkinz :)

empoleonmasta is on a distinguished road

we finish last week's contest at 10 pm on sunday.... and we finish this week's contest at 12 pm on saturday!?thats kinda wird dont you think?

ps I didnt make much of a contribution 50 - 60$ tops. but uhhh thanks to those who did!
empoleonmasta is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 09:25 AM   #34
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

Awesome~ whoever achieved it congrats! i was hoping for that safari jacket though
labsrock is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 10:07 AM   #35
JapenesFlower

angelpup13 has a reputation beyond reputeangelpup13 has a reputation beyond reputeangelpup13 has a reputation beyond reputeangelpup13 has a reputation beyond reputeangelpup13 has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm. . To spend 700 kc on ?
angelpup13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 12:08 PM   #36
Gifted

Lela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roost

I knew it was way too easy!
Lela2241 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 12:19 PM   #37
Hello! :)

'KINZRULES has much to be proud of'KINZRULES has much to be proud of'KINZRULES has much to be proud of'KINZRULES has much to be proud of'KINZRULES has much to be proud of

I never even got a chance to play! I hope I can still play it so I can get the 700 KC.

Congrats everyone for getting the goal!
'KINZRULES is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 12:47 PM   #38
Unregistered

WOOHOO!!!!!!!! i guess my playing alot and making like 650 kinzcash helped alot! way to go everybody that helped!
Old 03-14-2010, 12:48 PM   #39
Gifted

Lela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roost

They made the contest way too easy, some people didn't even get a chance to participate. I personally did play about 10 games of it, but that's like my worst game. Hey, at least I helped. Who did so much playing that they won the contest for everyone? I will say it's awesome that they did that, but i think it would have been more fun if everyone was working really hard partcipating in it. It's so much more interesting that way, especially if you're not sure up until the last second if you're going to get it done or not, like with the Goober's Lab one.
Lela2241 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 12:55 PM   #40
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Wonderful!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: