Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-19-2010, 09:27 PM   #81
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Default Re: Go Green! With Floating Earth Cookies in Webkinz World - April 20 - April 22nd

LOL I haven't seen the cookies yet but, I look for them
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2010, 11:14 PM   #82
Webkinz :)

gramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Go Green! With Floating Earth Cookies in Webkinz World - April 20 - April 22nd

I received my first cookie at 12:12 am
gramys is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 01:16 AM   #83
ebkinz rocks!

Webkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with grace

First cookie at 12:33 am! And one more at 1:54 am! They're pretty spread out so far
Webkinzguy4life is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 01:21 AM   #84
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Got my first Earth Cookies an hour ago, yay!
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 02:57 AM   #85
Gifted

injapan1 has much to be proud ofinjapan1 has much to be proud ofinjapan1 has much to be proud ofinjapan1 has much to be proud of

Just got my first cookie!
injapan1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 03:21 AM   #86
Gramwebbie

kinzgramatheart is a name known to allkinzgramatheart is a name known to allkinzgramatheart is a name known to all

I got my first cookies on my Asian Account while I was in the Kinzville Park.
kinzgramatheart is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 04:47 AM   #87
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

I have both of my Asian accounts open and watching. So far have gotten 7 on my oldest account; 4 on the newer. They started VERY spread out, tho it didn't take 45 minutes for the first to show up as some have mentioned.

I am NOT seeing a pattern yet. The three most recent on the older account were at 6:37, 6:52, and 6:58 (15 minutes between, then 6 minutes). On the newer account, the last two were at 6:46 and 7:04 (18 minutes apart).

I am not in the park; anywhere that you can see your dock is fine..... I've got to say that, compared to the February leaves that seemed to drift across the screen, these cookies are flying by a lot faster!

Just got another on older account at interval of 18 minutes. (6:58 to 7:16 Asian KT)

Cookies just flew by on both accounts at 7:28KT Asian time. For the older account that was an interval of 12 minutes; for the newer account it was 24 minutes.

I must be the only one up right now! Ha Ha!

Latest at 7:40pm Asian KT (that's 5:40 am NA time). Only appeared on the older account. It's having the cookies more frequently than my week-old account.

Other than one 15-minute interval earlier , I've now been getting cookies at multiples of 6-minute intervals: 12, 18, 24. And I've noticed that the last couple times I had to click 2-3 times on the cookie.

Last edited by WebCats139; 04-20-2010 at 04:47 AM..
WebCats139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 04:57 AM   #88
Banned

ginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud of

The only acct I am getting floating cookies on is my asian. Not one on my american and very few on the europeanThe european I only get one than no matter how long I am on I don't get another unless I log off and on again,than I get one and no more again. The american I have not seen anything after waiting an hour and a half!
ginger3166 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 06:22 AM   #89
ants to be a

kingofworld13 has much to be proud ofkingofworld13 has much to be proud ofkingofworld13 has much to be proud ofkingofworld13 has much to be proud ofkingofworld13 has much to be proud of

Hmm... I didn't get any on my American acc. And, I was on for quite some time....
kingofworld13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 06:24 AM   #90
Lil Kinz
noodlepudding is an unknown quantity at this point

that is so cool!!!!! I want one!!!!!

Blue and red ink are for staff use only
Dixiecup

Last edited by Dixiecup; 04-20-2010 at 06:44 AM.. Reason: changing font color
noodlepudding is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
code wowewe

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: