Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-19-2010, 06:56 PM   #71
We Love
Webkinz :)

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 
Default Re: Go Green! With Floating Earth Cookies in Webkinz World - April 20 - April 22nd

View Post Originally Posted by aces
Question - Are the cookies only flying in the Park or is it the regular if you see your tab bar you are in an area where you might see a cookie?

Oops, sorry for the purple font, not sure how that happened I have it set to black
I've only gotten one cookie - but, it was on the newspaper page... So - I'm pretty sure you can see them wherever you can see your dock.
Good Luck & Have Fun, Everyone!
angelgurl1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2010, 07:34 PM   #72

lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Go Green! With Floating Earth Cookies in Webkinz World - April 20 - April 22nd

Thanks for the heads up! We'll be lloking for those floating around WW! and...I might want to make those cookies for real!! They look yummy and what a way to show Earth Day awareness!
lilkinzmom7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 07:35 PM   #73
Audreykinz is an unknown quantity at this point

I got my cookies !

22 minutes apart.

They look SO good. I wish I could eat one.

I know my Happiness would be 100%.

I wonder what is in the Kitchen....
Audreykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 07:38 PM   #74

awsome is a glorious beacon of lightawsome is a glorious beacon of lightawsome is a glorious beacon of light

Has anyone seen the Earth Day advertisements? I have a pic posted up in another thread. THE cookies look tasty!

awsome
awsome is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 08:12 PM   #75
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i just got a teddy bear hamster lol he so cute
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 08:35 PM   #76

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Wink Re: Go Green! With Floating Earth Cookies in Webkinz World - April 20 - April 22nd

Does anyone know if the cookies are floating on European accounts? I've been on for over 40 minutes now, and nichto, nada, nuthin. It's 2.30am on that account, so I assumed they would have started falling shortly after midnight.

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzgirl520
YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i just got a teddy bear hamster lol he so cute

Congrats on your hamster. What did you name it? Did you give it an "earthy" kind of name in honour of Earth Day? Teddy bear hamsters are definitely high on the cute radar

Last edited by flutterby7; 04-19-2010 at 08:35 PM..
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 08:51 PM   #77
aces

View Post Originally Posted by angelgurl1
I've only gotten one cookie - but, it was on the newspaper page... So - I'm pretty sure you can see them wherever you can see your dock.
Good Luck & Have Fun, Everyone!
Thank you !!!
Old 04-19-2010, 08:53 PM   #78
Peace to all

JennaBee is just really niceJennaBee is just really nice

I just got my first cookies at 9:48 PM on a European account! I was in the Park when they floated by!
JennaBee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 08:58 PM   #79

CatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night party
CatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night party

That sounds like fun - I'll be watching for them!
CatCrazyMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 09:19 PM   #80

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by flutterby7
Does anyone know if the cookies are floating on European accounts? I've been on for over 40 minutes now, and nichto, nada, nuthin. It's 2.30am on that account, so I assumed they would have started falling shortly after midnight.

Congrats on your hamster. What did you name it? Did you give it an "earthy" kind of name in honour of Earth Day? Teddy bear hamsters are definitely high on the cute radar
I got one on the European account 12 minutes after logging on. I waited through two more 6-minute cycles and didn't get anymore. I logged out because it was 10 pm on my American accounts and I wanted to play balloon darts. I got those cute balloon dart caps on 5 out of the 6 accounts!
mollee84 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
code wowewe

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: