Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-19-2010, 05:07 PM   #61
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Default Re: Go Green! With Floating Earth Cookies in Webkinz World - April 20 - April 22nd

I have been in my Asian account all day and haven't found any
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2010, 05:13 PM   #62
TURTLES!
Webkinz :)

DancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Go Green! With Floating Earth Cookies in Webkinz World - April 20 - April 22nd

Earth Cookies? YUMMERS! I'm gonna make a promise to myself and spend 10 minutes outside for every cookie I collect... and I think I'm gonna collect a lotta cookies... Enough to fill that fridge we're working away at for the communual contest... But I shall eat the rest. MUAHAHAHAHA!
DancingPants160 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 05:20 PM   #63
this2ilove

i♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with grace

We will gladly "enjoy" these with our pets once we've completed our earth day clean up!!
i♥lovethis is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 05:42 PM   #64

vooper09 is on a distinguished road

Red face Re: Go Green! With Floating Earth Cookies in Webkinz World - April 20 - April 22nd

When you click in the new ad for earth day it tells you about a secret prize and possibaly a future pet!
Look at attachment for picture...
Attached Images
File Type: jpgwebkinz.jpg (128.3 KB, 25 views)
vooper09 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 05:45 PM   #65
aces

Question - Are the cookies only flying in the Park or is it the regular if you see your tab bar you are in an area where you might see a cookie?

Oops, sorry for the purple font, not sure how that happened I have it set to black
Old 04-19-2010, 05:47 PM   #66

peanutbutterlov is on a distinguished road

C00l l will be looking and clicking o and Dont forget GO GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!
peanutbutterlov is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 06:21 PM   #67
(:
Dot Jr. is sweet stuff
Dot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by vooper09
When you click in the new ad for earth day it tells you about a secret prize and possibaly a future pet!
Look at attachment for picture...
That's strange...
Dot Jr. is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 06:31 PM   #68

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Question Re: Go Green! With Floating Earth Cookies in Webkinz World - April 20 - April 22nd

[QUOTE=aces;19146457]Question - Are the cookies only flying in the Park or is it the regular if you see your tab bar you are in an area where you might see a cookie?

I was wondering the same thing. Does any one have an answer?
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 06:32 PM   #69
cheng792

aaaaa has a spectacular aura aboutaaaaa has a spectacular aura about

Those cookies look so awesome!
Spoiler: show
I think the prize is the windmill. Look at this link in the next spoiler.

HTML Code:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/wiki/Earth_Day

I think the mini wind turbine thing is the prize
aaaaa is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 06:55 PM   #70

katie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talent

Thanks for the heads up. My girls get out of school at 11:45. So they will be able to collect some cookies.
katie'smom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
code wowewe

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: