Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-19-2010, 10:34 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

cherylkb is a name known to allcherylkb is a name known to allcherylkb is a name known to all

Wink Re: Go Green! With Floating Earth Cookies in Webkinz World - April 20 - April 22nd

Thanks Cows!!http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ilies/afro.gif
I love to plan ahead and you seem to have the inside track on what's coming up!
I'll save some room activities so I'll be sure to see those cookies! LOL
cherylkb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2010, 10:39 AM   #12
ee bit o' Irish!
Gift Guru

amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!

Default Re: Go Green! With Floating Earth Cookies in Webkinz World - April 20 - April 22nd

I have been on for awhile and not seen any, so I do not think they are showing up on North American accounts yet. Probably tomorrow.
amyms is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 10:42 AM   #13
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Re: Go Green! With Floating Earth Cookies in Webkinz World - April 20 - April 22nd

View Post Originally Posted by amyms
I have been on for awhile and not seen any, so I do not think they are showing up on North American accounts yet. Probably tomorrow.
Yes, North American accounts will be tomorrow. They are showing up in Asian accts
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 10:42 AM   #14

giraffemartina will become famous soon enough

Maple Leaf!
giraffemartina is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 10:42 AM   #15
♠sara♠

can't wait, this will be so fun!
Old 04-19-2010, 10:44 AM   #16
CatPea

peasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective socks

Yahooooo! Got Milk?
peasioux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 10:44 AM   #17
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

Do we have a timer on them yet?
mathmom2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 11:02 AM   #18
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by mathmom2
Do we have a timer on them yet?
I have had one of my Asian accounts open for about an hour and have only seen one and that one came about 45 minutes after I logged into the account (not sure if it was exactly 45 minutes). So, I guess I can't help with the "timing" yet, unless they start to come more frequently. I was just logged out for their 2am maintenance.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 11:04 AM   #19
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

my little banner flashes every 6 minutes, but i am not getting one every 6 minutes. but it does look like there is a chance every 6 minutes
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 11:16 AM   #20
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

Those look yummy! Time to get my clicking fingers in shape for tomorrow!

Thanks, Cows, for the update!!
Ranger1985 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
code wowewe

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: