Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-21-2010, 08:43 AM   #121
Webkinz :)
akbalas will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Go Green! With Floating Earth Cookies in Webkinz World - April 20 - April 22nd

The cookies are not floating very often and hard to get even when I click on them.
Also, I haven't noticed the food items and additional trash in the park.
:cmunk:
I hope this changes!
Bananaz, akorn and the gang
akbalas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2010, 09:10 AM   #122
luxurytime

luxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to all

Default Re: Go Green! With Floating Earth Cookies in Webkinz World - April 20 - April 22nd

I know, the cookies are really slow. In an hour's time i found 6 in one Asian account, 5 in another Asian Account and only 4 in my American account. Those cookie bakers better get baking more cookies to float around!

I just got my wind turbines on my Asian accounts! They are so cool. I did not even have to go to the park (good thing since I can't seem to get in). They showed up as soon as I logged in!

Last edited by luxurytime; 04-21-2010 at 09:10 AM..
luxurytime is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 09:42 AM   #123

CJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clown

luxurytime, me too! I was unable to log into the park. tried 4 times this morning. PLEASE WAIT... was all i ever got. I was getting disappointed about not getting a turbine for my asian when i decided to check my dock after 3rd cache clear and there it was! YEA!!!
CJMM is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 01:27 PM   #124
dgbp

rbaldwin is on a distinguished road

I am in the park no problem but the timimg is off. The trash is not showing up at the 5 minute intervals. They might have more trash but I don't think it is much more. The cookies don't seem to show up in the park at all- I only have 2 in 2 days!
rbaldwin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 01:36 PM   #125
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by rbaldwin
I am in the park no problem but the timimg is off. The trash is not showing up at the 5 minute intervals. They might have more trash but I don't think it is much more. The cookies don't seem to show up in the park at all- I only have 2 in 2 days!
There isn't any more trash than usual, it is just showing up more often. Someone on the other thread said it is showing up every 3 minutes 20 seconds. Now, the faster pets still get the trash and now get it more often!

The cookies aren't showing up very often for me either.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 11:55 PM   #126

pixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by myJbees
Hi pixie Yes!
Thanks so much, I wasn't sure! I would love to earn some zum points if I can!!!!
Happy Earth Day everyone~

Has anyone got any special food while in the park, besides the cookie?
pixie1101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 07:08 AM   #127

islandgirl14 is on a distinguished road

i have not seen any cookies fly by, last night or this morning. sad. will try again late tonight.
on a happy note i got the windmill just by signing in this morning in the american account.
Happy Earth Day Everyone.
islandgirl14 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 11:08 AM   #128

whatadame will become famous soon enough

I was wondering the same thing.. I thought that they were supposed to have food items lying around the park like the trash, but I have not seen anything but the usual trash.. I have seen the flying cookie, I think I have 8 of them.. Does anyone know anything about the extra food items? Also, does anyone know if there is a thread to track Goober in the clubhouse for the fireworks?
whatadame is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 04:10 PM   #129
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by whatadame
I was wondering the same thing.. I thought that they were supposed to have food items lying around the park like the trash, but I have not seen anything but the usual trash.. I have seen the flying cookie, I think I have 8 of them.. Does anyone know anything about the extra food items? Also, does anyone know if there is a thread to track Goober in the clubhouse for the fireworks?
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...thread-616954/

It'll be opened up later on....stay tuned!
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 04:24 PM   #130
WW kkweb525
Gift Guru

kkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to behold

I have not seen any earth day cookies yet
kkred411 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
code wowewe

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: