Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-20-2010, 08:28 AM   #91
luxurytime
Webkinz :)

luxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to all

Default Re: Go Green! With Floating Earth Cookies in Webkinz World - April 20 - April 22nd

they seem to be flying at 6 minute intervals. At least in the Asian accounts.

11 minutes on the American Accounts.

Asian: 8:01, 8:25, 8:31, 8:49, 8:55, 9:01, 9:13
Asian: 8:20, 8:26, 8:38, 9:08, 9:14, 9:20
American: 8:29, 8:40, 9:02, 9:13, 9:24

Last edited by luxurytime; 04-20-2010 at 08:28 AM..
luxurytime is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2010, 09:05 AM   #92
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds
Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds

Default Re: Go Green! With Floating Earth Cookies in Webkinz World - April 20 - April 22nd

I was on my American account for about a half hour this morning and I didn't see any cookies!

Nickelcat
Nickelcat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 09:36 AM   #93
luxurytime

luxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to all

they seem to be floating by in 11 minute intervals, but not every 11 minutes.
luxurytime is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 09:52 AM   #94
ee bit o' Irish!
Gift Guru

amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!

I spent awhile in the park. I got lost of trash (showing up very often), but did not see any cookies. Maybe you cannot get them in the park?
amyms is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 09:56 AM   #95
Gift Guru

nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by amyms
I spent awhile in the park. I got lost of trash (showing up very often), but did not see any cookies. Maybe you cannot get them in the park?
You can get them in the Park. Since they are green they are not as easy to see in the Park.
nana is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 10:16 AM   #96
ishes she was a

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

I spent 40 minutes in the park also and no floating cookies.
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 10:40 AM   #97
Gramwebbie

kinzgramatheart is a name known to allkinzgramatheart is a name known to allkinzgramatheart is a name known to all

I got cookies in the park, but I waited over 25 minutes for them.
kinzgramatheart is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 10:41 AM   #98
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

I've gotten a few - in my room, trading, and doing a job. Hope everyone can get some soon!
magicw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 01:10 PM   #99

pixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of light

do we know if you can get them while playing with your zum buddy?
pixie1101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 02:01 PM   #100
eldon2

quellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond repute

I waited a long time in the park (about an hour), got one cookie (American acct.) then stayed another hour. And nothing.
No cookies so far in the European acct. after an hour.
I guess doesn't want us to feast on too many cookies.
quellie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
code wowewe

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: