Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-04-2012, 09:55 AM   #1
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default Webkinz Insider Member Adopts the Cosmic Bear!

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Insider Member Adopts the Cosmic Bear!

Click the image to open in full size.Look to the stars because there is a bright new light on the Kinzville horizon in the shape of a pretty purple bear!

Let us all give a super shoutout of congratulations to kewaldo for being the first Webkinz Insider member to adopt the very appealing Cosmic Bear! Aptly named Cosmik Cupcake, this purple cutie appeared in her loving new home with her Pet Specific item, the Levitating Love Seat. Cosmik Cupcake also brought along her own Pet Specific Food, Moon Rock Candy which she loves to munch after a day of fun and play!

Webkinz Insider
brought you the newz of the Cosmic Bear several months ago and we now know that it is a virtual only eStore promo pet awarded upon the purchase of a 1 year Deluxe membership until June 30th.
Welcome home, Cosmik Cupcake!
Butterflies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2012, 09:59 AM   #2
blessed with a curse
Gift Guru

wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Adopts the Cosmic Bear!

congrats on adopting such a beautiful pet!
wenjun is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 10:07 AM   #3
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is a WI addict!
Jenn is a WI addict!Jenn is a WI addict!Jenn is a WI addict!Jenn is a WI addict!Jenn is a WI addict!Jenn is a WI addict!Jenn is a WI addict!Jenn is a WI addict!Jenn is a WI addict!

I thought the Cosmic Bear was available with Deluxe upgrade through June 30th...

Jenn is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 10:18 AM   #4
idgie6
Webkinz :)

puppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clown

Congratz!!
puppy girl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 10:19 AM   #5
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Jenn
I thought the Cosmic Bear was available with Deluxe upgrade through June 30th...

You are correct.. just a typo and thank you for bringing it to my attention
Butterflies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 10:28 AM   #6
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

Oh, how I wish I had waited just a few days. I renewed our 1 yr membership to get the Red Velvet Rabbit before 4/30 and I would so rather have had the Cosmic Bear to go with our other "alien" pets. Maybe they will make this available at some point in time but knowing Ganz they will just make us suffer LOL. It's a shame we can't renew a year in advance and have the membership continue in 2013.

Have fun with your Cosmik Cupcake! It is adorable!
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 10:43 AM   #7
Gift Guru

Freya is a creator of wonder
Freya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonder

Cosmik Cupcake is an adorable name. Congratulations Kewaldo!

I would love to see the rest of your room, it looks really interesting with the columns/walls/floors that I can see of
Freya is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 11:23 AM   #8
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

Wow, Kewaldo ~ Coskim Cupcake is ADORABLE! And what a GREAT PSI!

Too bad we already have all our auto-renewals in place... Urgh!

Well, the Velvet Rabbit isn't that bad, either!

Have a great weekend!

Banks
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 11:25 AM   #9
las
cure leukemia

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

very cute. love the chair
las is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 11:39 AM   #10
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Congratulations, kewado! I love the pet and the PSI - and the name you picked

View Post Originally Posted by joi
Congratulations, kewaldo! I love the pet and the PSI - and the name you picked
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
heey dog, holly(:, no more promo pets!, pokemans

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: