Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-25-2009, 04:47 PM   #1
Gift Guru

commodore has disabled reputation

Default Glitches with Pet Specific Item Baths and some Beds continue, glitches with some Arcade Games - Update: Bath/Bed Glitch Fixed!

A new front page story has been added:

Glitches with Pet Specific Item Baths and some Beds continue, glitches with some Arcade Games - Update: Bath/Bed Glitch Fixed!

Click the image to open in full size.Since our previous article regarding a glitch with Pet Specific Item Baths (particularly the Blue Jay, Hippo, Pinto and Halloween Black Cat Pet Specific Bath Tubs), and the Dare Devil Superbed, Webkinz Insider members have also reported that the W Shop Speedy Sleeper Bed (a current prize on the Wheel of Wow), Oriole's Canopy Hammock Pet Specific Item, Springer Spaniel's Day Outdoors Bathtub Pet Specific Item, eStore Rocket Bed, Fantasy Coach Bed Superbed, eStore High Circus Bleachers are also glitched.

We are still able to use the items mentioned above, but our pets are either sinking in the bath tub, sitting on the bath tub, falling off the seat or falling out of the beds, so the glitch has not yet been fixed.

We have also been receiving reports that some Games in the Webkinz Arcade are running faster than usual. Booger Gets An A (from Level 10 or approximately the third recess onwards is faster which means it is harder to obtain the second or subsequent report cards). Lunch Letters and Bullseye Batter are too fast to keep up with.

UPDATE on August 28th: The Bath glitches and Bed glitches have been fixed.
commodore is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2009, 04:52 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

Summersun23 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Glitches with Pet Specific Item Baths and some Beds continue, glitches with some Arcade Games

Sooo much glitches
Summersun23 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 04:52 PM   #3

lilly4150 is a splendid one to beholdlilly4150 is a splendid one to beholdlilly4150 is a splendid one to beholdlilly4150 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Glitches with Pet Specific Item Baths and some Beds continue, glitches with some Arcade Games

I've noticed too, boy there has been a lot of glitches going on recently! Hopefully they will be fixed soon!
Thanks for posting!
lilly4150 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 04:58 PM   #4

Phoebe2beme has a spectacular aura about

Hey i hope this helps some people.
Here are some pictures of my Spotty Dino in the blue Jays bath tub.
And for some reason my Black cats bath tub looks fine.Maybe ganz fixed that glitch.

Well here are the pictures.Sorry there not in the best quality ill fix that soon.
Phoebe2beme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 05:00 PM   #5

Phoebe2beme has a spectacular aura about

Hey i hope this helps some people.
The blue jay bath tub still has the glitch.
And for some reason my Black cats bath tub looks fine.Maybe ganz fixed that glitch.
Phoebe2beme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 05:19 PM   #6
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Going to have to strap those puppies in their beds from now on. They keep having nightmares and falling off!
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 05:23 PM   #7

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

I was wondering what on earth happened to my bullseye batter, lol. The first few throws would be normal and then all of the sudden ZOOOOOOM, no chance at all of hitting it. Glad it's not just me .
Doggyfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 05:29 PM   #8
soccercuti1019

loveforpugs34 is on a distinguished road

AHHH what is up with webkinz!It's crazy!!!!
loveforpugs34 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 05:45 PM   #9

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

i have also noticed at the kinzville academy the track and field course you runner faster. even when you try and go slow you are still going way to fast and crash into the hurdles.
beth1775 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 05:46 PM   #10
soccercuti1019

loveforpugs34 is on a distinguished road

oh my gosh!i played bullseye batter and the first were good then it went so fast it was impossible to hit!!
loveforpugs34 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: