Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-26-2009, 10:54 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Glitches Affect New eStore Virtual Figures *UPDATE*

A new front page story has been added:

Glitches Affect New eStore Virtual Figures *UPDATE*

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
UPDATE (1:30pm EST): The new eStore Figures have been removed from the eStore.
UPDATE#2 They are now kinzpostable
Reports are starting to come in from Deluxe members who purchased the new Virtual Figures at the Ganz eStore today that there are a couple of problems with these items:

First, although all of the other current eStore Virtual Figures can be traded and set via KinzPost, the Center Court Collie and Space Explorer Cocker Spaniel cannot. (It is worth noting that their "Figure Specific Items", the Golden Tennis Trophy and the Out of this World Moon Globe can be KinzPosted.)

We have also confirmed that, despite what the eStore description says, these figures are not counting toward unlocking the Woodland Wonders feature. We are tracking this glitch in the Glitch Report section of our forum. If you have purchased either of these figures for your account, please stop by the glitch report thread, HERE, to share your experience.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2009, 11:04 AM   #2
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Default Re: Glitches Affect New eStore Virtual Figures

That's too bad...but I don't buy from the eStore.

Last edited by kittycats10; 11-26-2009 at 02:25 PM..
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 11:11 AM   #3
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

Yes I didn't notice them unlocking anything last night when I was looking.
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 11:21 AM   #4
Webkinz :)

catfever is an unknown quantity at this point

Spoiler: show

I hate gliches, but i love the item
catfever is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 01:22 PM   #5
Oh! I Am Green!
Gift Guru

PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence
PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

I haven't put my codes in yet. I think I will hold off to see if they fix the glitch or make the announcement that they changed their mind about it going toward unlocking the Woodland Wonder Forest. I'm sorry for the one's who pot their codes in already. Thank you for the heads up though!
PoliceProperty is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 01:26 PM   #6
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I cannot even get these to come up. Guess I need to clear cache again.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 01:30 PM   #7
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I still cannot find these. Can anyone give me a link? I want to buy them and wait to put the codes in.
Old 11-26-2009, 01:33 PM   #8
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
I still cannot find these. Can anyone give me a link? I want to buy them and wait to put the codes in.
They were there earlier today, but it looks like Ganz has pulled them from the eStore.

The link is still there, but it doesn't go to the right place:

--> https://www.ganzestore.com/category/136/131//

Scroll down to the Collie picture.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 01:38 PM   #9
marnabear

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
They were there earlier today, but it looks like Ganz has pulled them from the eStore.

The link is still there, but it doesn't go to the right place:

--> https://www.ganzestore.com/category/136/131//

Scroll down to the Collie picture.
I guess I missed them when I bought the ornaments. But it is better for Ganz to fix them and I am sure they will be back. I was just looking forward to some new figures for a change.
Old 11-26-2009, 02:14 PM   #10
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Default Re: Glitches Affect New eStore Virtual Figures *UPDATE*

Hm... that's strange. Too bad there's the glitch. I like the items though
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
topazpoppy waz here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: