Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-11-2011, 07:42 PM   #11
blessed with a curse
Gift Guru

wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Default Re: *update* Glitches Affect Level 10 of Mazin' Hamster Challenges

i have a question, how is this an update??? i found that out a long time ago, i got my pedestal in level 10 and i went to about level 12, and then i quit, too much wasted time on nothing, but i got my moolah and prize from levels 1-10
wenjun is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2011, 07:45 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

THat is very weird.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 08:33 PM   #13
Is happy
Gift Guru

4000kitties is a genius through and through
4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through

This is not a new glitch. This happened to me twice last week. I thought it was a bonus round, but after completing the level and having it award 0 moola and 0 kinzcash. I did not play it again when it happened.

4000kitties is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 08:52 PM   #14
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Oh this happened to me 2 weeks ago and last week everytime I tried to do them. I just never reported it, I thought it was just glitching on my computer like the random log outs from the Hamlet I kept getting.
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 09:54 PM   #15
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

I hope they incorporate those globes someday along with the hamster vitamin water! I was SO disappointed to get waiters' shirts and chimes! Perhaps this is the key!
Angel Daisy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 05:23 AM   #16
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Glitches Affect Level 10 of Mazin' Hamster Challenges

I hope they get these fixed soon!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 07:38 AM   #17
Team GATOR!
Gifted

Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!

Thanks for the pics Elymic!!
Babygator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 04:23 PM   #18

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

There a new lagoon hamsters place on Webkinz newz!
Old 05-13-2011, 07:58 PM   #19
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

I haven't noticed this because I haven't done the full Hamlet challenges for quite some time now. When I started to play the challenges this week though, I saw a difference in the amount of flags and zums you need to find for each level.
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 12:36 PM   #20

CHeck out Webkinz Newz! Something about new prizes for Hamster Hamlet level 10!

Tags
yay bat!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: