Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-01-2011, 11:42 PM   #81
Eternal Summer
Webkinz :)

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

Default Re: Glitches Affect Current Webkinz Newz Pink Contest

View Post Originally Posted by strawgumdrop1
Sigh was told i won mic got cover album
Its the same for everyone. I have not seen a report yet of anyone getting the mie even though we have been told we won it. All are geting the music download. Sigh, indeed.
GPX Navigators is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2011, 12:15 AM   #82

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by sherylbeach
Someone has probably noted this but I just got the ads I needed to cover all my accounts on FIREFOX. Couldn't get any ads to work on Internet Explorer. Hope that helps some of you.
I was able to play on Internet Explorer and on Chrome. I could tell which ads worked by watching my arrow pointer turn into the hand. if it didn't change when I moved over the ad, I knew it wouldn't work.

I played right after midnight in hopes of getting the gourd chair. I did get one on the parent side. I also won the album cover. I could be wrong, but I think the album cover may be what is coming with the pink poodle being advertised.

I found more items that can't be kinzposted, which was a bit of a bummer. I figure they have originally been estore items and thus not programmed to be kinzpostable.

Thus far, I have found what was to be the Sweet Superstar Mic but was the album cover, the Whimsy Dragon Poster, what was to be the Persephone Plush Doll but was instead the gourd chair, the Card Collector Cropped Jacket, the Ms. Birdy's Pink Blazer, the Trading Card Condo Wallpaper, the Royal Whimsy Dragon figure, the Pink Plaid Kilt, and the Prettier in Pink Gown!

I've yet to find the Persephone Lightbox Poster, Ski In Style Himalayan Cat figure, or Pink Trucker Hat.

Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 01:08 AM   #83
onderful Webkinz!
Gifted

Holla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clown

This also seems to be true for the floating Molly Pig. I just recently caught her and was awared the gourd chair!
Holla is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 05:23 AM   #84
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

What a favourable glitch this time!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 06:13 AM   #85
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I'm not getting the little "you've won prizes" screen-for the past two days that has been missing. I hve to dig through my dock to see what I've won...Lucky for me, I got a gourd chair and a cd label!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 07:19 AM   #86
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

yAY i GOT the gourd.....LOVE IT
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 08:15 AM   #87
Sealegs Rose ☼

pirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonder

those are still pretty cool prizes even though they're not the right ones
pirateluver034 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 11:21 AM   #88
tin
surfline

tin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Glitches Affect Current Webkinz Newz Pink Contest *UPDATE*

I got one gourd chair from the floating Molly and one from the parent's club even though the parent's club area said I won the Persephone plush. I would much rather have the chair, and now I have a matching set. I wish they were postable, if I'm lucky enough to get more I would like to send them to friends.

I was having the same problem with not seeing the prizes when I logged into my account. I reduced the screen display so it did not fill the entire screen and lowered the magnification from 125% to 100% and now I can see the prizes. It was working correctly on another PC and this was the only difference. Hope this helps someone else. I'm using IE and a PC. It's much more fun when we can see what we won.
tin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 11:39 AM   #89
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I am disappointed because I can hardly find a clickable ad. I got one with a fluke today and don't know what I did to get it. Found one more that I could click but got tired of refreshing and clearing cache and trying different browsers. Thank goodness Molly gave me prizes for all mhy accounts.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 11:42 AM   #90
ho Knew?

cg7gg is sweet stuff
cg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuff

how do you download it? i cant get it to download

nevermind i got it. but molly's head isnt floating
cg7gg is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
~*gringersnap

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: