Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-01-2011, 07:54 PM   #61
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Default Re: Glitches Affect Current Webkinz Newz Pink Contest

I can't click the ad???
I clicked it once but I can't click it again now?
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2011, 07:55 PM   #62
Eternal Summer
Webkinz :)

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by geemah37
Help What do you do with the C D I won on I dream of Pink search? Its called a C.D. Cover.Is it supposed to play music?geemah37 PS the prize said a super star mic but I got this stupid thing instead HELP
Not much really. I clicked on it and it asked if I wanted to download it to my computer. Once I did that the CD cover disappeared. You can play it on your computer and I will probably download it at some point to the ipod. Its the Nicky Yanofsky version. She sure doesn't sound like a teenager. She's got some voice.
GPX Navigators is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 07:56 PM   #63
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by aug2168
I can't click the ad???
its ok its just a glitch, try and find another add that is clickable or just refresh your page until it is clickable
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 08:05 PM   #64
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

So do you have to look in your dock for the gourd or will it show up in the first prize box? And is what's showing up in the prize box wrong?

I can't get thru the "Please Wait" to find out what I actually got! This is why I barely play anymore and don't spend anymore money on W!

Last edited by losingmymind; 10-01-2011 at 08:05 PM..
losingmymind is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 08:41 PM   #65

geemah37 has a spectacular aura about

What do you do with the C.D. Cover? I dont know what to do with it .Help Help
geemah37

Do you need a I pod to hear the C.D. Cover? geemah37

Last edited by geemah37; 10-01-2011 at 08:41 PM..
geemah37 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 08:49 PM   #66

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

The gourd chair does show as a gourd chair in your prize box, in your dock, and in your room. It is awesome! Unfortunately it can't be sent.

I won several other items and they did deliver as the items it said they would be.

Here is a full list of prizes along with date info.

Look for the PINK ad between October 1 and October 8 to win a special Pink prize.
Potential prizes include a Sweet Superstar Mic (inspired by Nikki Yanofsky's version of I Dream in Pink), Whimsy Dragon Poster, Persephone Plush Doll, Card Collector Cropped Jacket, Ms. Birdy's Pink Blazer, Trading Card Condo Wallpaper, Persephone Lightbox Poster, Royal Whimsy Dragon figure, Ski In Style Himalayan Cat figure, Pink Plaid Kilt, Pink Trucker Hat and the Prettier in Pink Gown!

Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 08:50 PM   #67

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

Wow! nice! I really want one of those chairs! I am counting down the minutes until I can do my accounts again for once I'm really hoping they dont fix this
acorn placemats and the food from the Halloween peek prizes are more like fall fest prizes...it is a bit mixed up these days
babymuggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 08:56 PM   #68
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I can't click the ad???
View Post Originally Posted by therealmtbmd
its ok its just a glitch, try and find another add that is clickable or just refresh your page until it is clickable
Thanks!
It's kinda like peek a newz LOL
You have to find the ad 15 times instead of 5
I got the click ad
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 09:57 PM   #69
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

Thanks!
It's kinda like peek a newz LOL
You have to find the ad 15 times instead of 5
I got the click ad

Glad you found one.
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 10:06 PM   #70

sherylbeach is on a distinguished road

Someone has probably noted this but I just got the ads I needed to cover all my accounts on FIREFOX. Couldn't get any ads to work on Internet Explorer. Hope that helps some of you.
sherylbeach is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
~*gringersnap

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: