Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-01-2011, 06:11 PM   #51
ebheads love
Webkinz :)

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Glitches Affect Current Webkinz Newz Pink Contest

View Post Originally Posted by twigsthegiraffe
No, you don't need to be logged in. There's a glitch, and most of the ads don't work. Keep refreshing the page, and you'll find one that works.
Thanks girl. I will just keep refreshing.
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2011, 06:14 PM   #52

kittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant future

It did take quite a few tries, but finally I was able to click on the ad.

On my 4 accounts I got two Whimsy Dragon Posters, the condo wallpaper, and the Ghoulish Gourd Chair (which you cannot send via Kinz Post).

Good luck to all. It does take some time, but eventually you should be able to click on the ad.
kittycat mommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 06:55 PM   #53
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

Can you KP this stuff?

View Post Originally Posted by losingmymind
Can you KP this stuff?
And is it once a day or only once per account?

You definitely don't get what they say you get.

Last edited by losingmymind; 10-01-2011 at 06:55 PM..
losingmymind is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 06:56 PM   #54
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

Can you KP this stuff?

Some of it is from the estore, so it's not kinzpostable. The trading card items are kinzpostable. Not positive, but I think I read the cd cover was not kinzpostable.

Once a day.
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 06:57 PM   #55
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

Can you KP this stuff?

You definitely don't get what they say you get.
you can get 1 a prize per day starting today through the 8th
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 07:01 PM   #56
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

thanks everyone for the answers. My primary accounts didn't get the great stuff, so it said. But considering you don't get what they say you'll get, I guess I'll have to log on and see what I DID get.
losingmymind is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 07:04 PM   #57
Diabetes Awareness

FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!

To be most accurate, one prize per day per account.

I was logged onto my parents club account and was able to complete the form - after clicking on 10 or more ads each - for my 2 accounts and a friends. So that was 3 prizes - one per account, and tomorrow I will do the same.

My guess is that the reg wkn and the parents club contest will the same even though the reg wkn does not start until tomorrow. So still one prize per account per day, thopugh I bet many people (myself included) will be double checking that.

BTW - thanks WI for posting this! If it was not for you I would not have gone to the parents club today.

(also, sorry for the spelling errors in my previous post. no modify button, so I cannot fix them.)

Last edited by FBmom; 10-01-2011 at 07:04 PM..
FBmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 07:08 PM   #58
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

I got the gourd instead of the doll.
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 07:23 PM   #59
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Happily, I got the condo wallpaper on my main account. All the others got the Gourd which i LOVE and hope I can get it another day on my main acct.

I'm really starting to feel spoiled with all the freebies!
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 07:53 PM   #60
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

We were able to complete 11 accounts fairly quickly...the trick is to keep checking the ads..they do show up rather frequently...and I hope Ganz fixes the prize announcement glitch...nice to know what has been added to each account!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
~*gringersnap

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: