Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-01-2011, 04:38 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

ldlboise1224 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Glitches Affect Current Webkinz Newz Pink Contest

View Post Originally Posted by GPX Navigators
Woo-hoo! I did get the condo wallpaper. The CD cover I can live without on the other account. The wallpaper is going to be awesome. Glitchy or not, thanks Ganz! Now to get prizes for the kids' accounts. Might jsut wait till later & see if it is working agin. Lots of ads. Lots of clicks. All lead to no where. pateince..........
the CD cover shows up under Gifts section of your dock. check there - I missed it the 1st time I checked.
ldlboise1224 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2011, 04:44 PM   #42

pieisawesome defies all odds
pieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all odds

First of all, I can't even find the ad LOL. It's too hard to find! Why couldn't it be a floaty?? I can't wait til tomorrow..
pieisawesome is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 04:45 PM   #43
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

View Post Originally Posted by pieisawesome
First of all, I can't even find the ad LOL. It's too hard to find! Why couldn't it be a floaty?? I can't wait til tomorrow..
Try the one at the bottom.
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 04:47 PM   #44
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

ok is this contest on the Parent club website? I'm so confused and can't find this ad...do we have a pic of the ad?
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 04:48 PM   #45
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by meandspencer
ok is this contest on the Parent club website? I'm so confused and can't find this ad...do we have a pic of the ad?
Here you go:

--> Ganz Announces If you Love Pink Contest on Parent Club

There's a pic in the story.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 04:56 PM   #46
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Thanks FIA! I totally missed that announcement! I found the ad the first time it wasn't clickable but the next time it said I got a card collector cropped jacket! Thanks for all your help!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 05:16 PM   #47
WackyMomKinz
Gifted

WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine
WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine

if you are not seeing the popup showing the prizes you have won (or seeing ads on the side bar), check to make sure you are using the new direct link of

Webkinz World - Come In and Play

the older direct link ( Welcome to Webkinz )

does not seem to be working completely and you will have no ads or popups. All my problems with this stopped once I used the new link. Hope this helps.
WebbyMomKinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 06:01 PM   #48

geemah37 has a spectacular aura about

Help What do you do with the C D I won on I dream of Pink search? Its called a C.D. Cover.Is it supposed to play music?geemah37 PS the prize said a super star mic but I got this stupid thing instead HELP
geemah37 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 06:06 PM   #49
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

I can see the ad, it isn't clickable. Do I need to be logged in to do it? Thank you in advance for the help.
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 06:07 PM   #50
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

View Post Originally Posted by rollingfur
I can see the ad, it isn't clickable. Do I need to be logged in to do it? Thank you in advance for the help.
No, you don't need to be logged in. There's a glitch, and most of the ads don't work. Keep refreshing the page, and you'll find one that works.
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
~*gringersnap

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: