Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-04-2011, 06:27 AM   #121
Webkinz :)

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

Default Re: Glitches Affect Current Webkinz Newz Pink Contest *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by gma2r
Sometimes my eyes threaten to just roll back into my eye sockets. I have to admit, I feel discouraged.
Gma2r, this is how many of us feel. To try to win a prize, and receive something other than the prize you expected is disappointing.
Don't anyone get me wrong, I think it's nice of Ganz to offer these promos, but when you collect the plushies and get an eStore gourd-chair that can't be traded with someone that really wants it, it's a waste! And even though the gourd is something some of the kids really want, the one that wants it the most, hasn't won it and it can't be moved from one of the accounts that did win it! So hopefully she can win one before they fix that particular glitch!

And, who knows, if it is even possible to win the pretty dress? Sheesh.
It is possible. We won it on an account that has nothing but boy-pets on it. And it's an eStore item so we can not move it to one of the accounts that the girls play with! So it is not much fun to have won it! (I absolutely HATE eStore items because of this! You get an item, can't trade, sell or post it so when you are tired of it, you're STUCK with it forever! )

Try clicking on the reload thing by the address bar. Sometimes that works. Remember, I only said sometimes.
I was so disappointed in this. Yesterday, I spent nearly 2 hours trying to find a clickable ad! I was about to give up when I finally found one that would click!
Jae's Momma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2011, 08:09 AM   #122
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

This glitch seems to be affecting ALL of the giveaways in Webkinz Newz now, even the quizzes and Halloween Peek-A-News. It is discouraging to spend so much time on WebkinzNewz, looking, waiting and searching for these things and then not know what you win, or even if you won. We have a lot of pets and a lot of things in our dock so it is hard to know what we won.

We love these giveaways and appreciate them but it is also fun to know our time was worthwhile.
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 10:31 AM   #123

wishforit is on a distinguished road

I won the gourd chair. I just love it! I never win cool estore items.
wishforit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 10:44 AM   #124

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by strawgumdrop1
Sigh it happened again , it said i won mic and got cd cover instead. I took screen shots of what it said i won, and what i got in my dock. Maybe now Ganz will fix it.
Well I called Ganz, Thank Goodness after I send them proof, they traded one of my cd covers for the sweet superstar mic. when you click on the mic, pink music notes show but there is no music. Anyway, as far as the pink ad in the parents club I will continue to take screen shots of the prize it says i won and the prize i actually got ( in case it happens again, which sadly I think it will. )
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 10:48 AM   #125
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

I played these games tonight. In every case where I won something, I did not receive what I won (like in one account, I actually won the mic and I never win the "cool" stuff). In every case, instead of the prize I won (for both the flying pig promotion and for the one in the parent's area where you click on the banner), I received something different. I now have a wide selection of the pink dragon poster over our several accounts and at least 3 of the pink song cove. Not what they said we had won, just these items.

Sometimes my eyes threaten to just roll back into my eye sockets. I have to admit, I feel discouraged.

When are we ever going to have something like this and have it work correctly? I actually was pleasedd to win the mic. It may be my one and only chance. And, who knows, if it is even possible to win the pretty dress? Sheesh.

First, I believe the promo says Molly won't be flying on the 3rd, 8th, and like the 10th (I did not find her until after the day changed to the 4th).

I "won" the mic tonight and only received the cd cover. We now have a collection of them and I have no idea what they are for. Mostly, we have a collection in our accounts of the pink dragon poster.

I truly believe they use us for their free beta testers rather then do it themselves but there is no guarantee, once we identify the ptroblems, they will actually fix them. What is the incentive? These promos will be over before we know it.
Its always going to be a glitch-fest with Ganz. Especially when they release something for the weekend and then leave no one behind to clean up the problems.

What's especially sad this go round is they do not even seem to be aware of the problem, or care to address it.

So far we have only seen a couple of the chairs. Everything else we have won is in our docks as it said it would be (at least from the parenting site since webkinznewz does not tell you what you won till you log on.) The CD you download to your computer and that is it. You can delete it after you download it. Once you download it, its gone from your dock. Or you can never download them and leave them sitting in your dock. Not sure if its tradeable or postable as we have not tried. Don't really care to.

As to seeing Molly, my posts were all after midnight EST, so it was a new day in Ganzville and she was flying - barely. Sigh.
GPX Navigators is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 11:12 AM   #126

pagehanna knows the way
pagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the way

Well I called Ganz, Thank Goodness after I send them proof, they traded one of my cd covers for the sweet superstar mic. when you click on the mic, pink music notes show but there is no music. Anyway, as far as the pink ad in the parents club I will continue to take screen shots of the prize it says i won and the prize i actually got ( in case it happens again, which sadly I think it will. )
I'm glad you got your mic.
When you called ganz did they ever say if they were going to fix this? On all of my accounts I have about 6 or 7 cd covers. I really didn't want any...
pagehanna is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 11:19 AM   #127

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by pagehanna
I'm glad you got your mic.
When you called ganz did they ever say if they were going to fix this? On all of my accounts I have about 6 or 7 cd covers. I really didn't want any...
Yesterday one of the people who called ganz said that ganz would forward the issue to the tech department. I know, the cd covers are annoying. Even though I had two cd covers in my doc the representative would only trade one of them for the pic. I hope they get it fixed before the event ends.
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 12:36 PM   #128
oo Hoo! I'm Gifted!
Gift Guru

kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!

Is there a list of the prizes from the floating Molly? I just won the pink trucker hat. It is e-store, that is all I know.
kschoice is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 12:44 PM   #129
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Jae's Momma
Gma2r, this is how many of us feel. To try to win a prize, and receive something other than the prize you expected is disappointing.
Don't anyone get me wrong, I think it's nice of Ganz to offer these promos, but when you collect the plushies and get an eStore gourd-chair that can't be traded with someone that really wants it, it's a waste! And even though the gourd is something some of the kids really want, the one that wants it the most, hasn't won it and it can't be moved from one of the accounts that did win it! So hopefully she can win one before they fix that particular glitch!

It is possible. We won it on an account that has nothing but boy-pets on it. And it's an eStore item so we can not move it to one of the accounts that the girls play with! So it is not much fun to have won it! (I absolutely HATE eStore items because of this! You get an item, can't trade, sell or post it so when you are tired of it, you're STUCK with it forever! )
Actually I've read that someone phoned Ganz and they removed the unwanted e-store items from their dock - so maybe you could try that -? so much seems to depend on the rep you get.....

Thanks for sharing this!!
vanberk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 12:47 PM   #130

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by kschoice
Is there a list of the prizes from the floating Molly? I just won the pink trucker hat. It is e-store, that is all I know.
Potential prizes include a Sweet Superstar Mic (inspired by Nikki Yanofsky's version of I Dream in Pink), Whimsy Dragon Poster, Persephone Plush Doll, Card Collector Cropped Jacket, Ms. Birdy's Pink Blazer, Trading Card Condo Wallpaper, Persephone Lightbox Poster, Royal Whimsy Dragon figure, Ski In Style Himalayan Cat figure, Pink Plaid Kilt, Pink Trucker Hat and the Prettier in Pink Gown!

Those winning the Persephone doll have been getting a Halloween gourd chair instead. Those winning the mic are instead getting the CD cover with a music download.

The ads on the parent side all worked for me today, so I think that problem is fixed. I used IE.
Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
~*gringersnap

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: