Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-03-2011, 09:20 AM   #111
super2mommy
Webkinz :)

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

Default Re: Glitches Affect Current Webkinz Newz Pink Contest *UPDATE*

No gourds for me today, bummer

View Post Originally Posted by strawgumdrop1
I just called them. They said they would need screenshots of the message of the prize it says you won. Sadly, I didn't take a screen shot.
Really?? I just finished up mine....Maybe tomorrow I can remember to do that...
jeanned68 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2011, 12:29 PM   #112

adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness
adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness

I just called and they said they would send to the tech dept
adrib is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 01:56 PM   #113
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

is the glitch fixed? cause im not seeing the ads that often and when i do they are clickable

View Post Originally Posted by therealmtbmd
is the glitch fixed? cause im not seeing the ads that often and when i do they are clickable
well i think the ad glitches are fixed so now they are all clickable but it said i won the mic and i got another cd cover, i hope we can get the mic before this is over

Last edited by therealmtbmd; 10-03-2011 at 01:56 PM..
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 05:19 PM   #114

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

I just called them. They said they would need screenshots of the message of the prize it says you won. Sadly, I didn't take a screen shot.
That is odd, they don't know what prizes they are mixing up. I finally got a chair today woohoo!!!
but I am always going to worry one day I will see my pet will be sittin there on Persephones head uh oh
and I wanted a pink microphone but I have 8 cd downloads instead. I dont need that manybut how to change one thing and not mess up the other thing..........i don't know if it's possible
babymuggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:38 PM   #115

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

All the ads I found tonight were click-able. Don't know what prizes I won, since I haven't checked my accounts. But I didn't find a single ad that I could not click. Hopefully that has been fixed.
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:45 PM   #116
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

That stinks and thank you for the info FIA!
lazygal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:47 PM   #117
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

there is a glitch with this message or my computer is crazy - reading FIA's first page message and I clicked the link for the CD COVER but the image came up as the GOURD CHAIR
bangkokyankee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 11:28 PM   #118

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 
Thumbs down Re: Glitches Affect Current Webkinz Newz Pink Contest *UPDATE*

Sigh it happened again , it said i won mic and got cd cover instead. I took screen shots of what it said i won, and what i got in my dock. Maybe now Ganz will fix it.
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 12:22 AM   #119
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

Took me more than half an hour to find the first ad of the new day, just now. Got the wallpaper again. Seems to be the most prevalent gift for me. I have not received the chair, but the kids did.

Also have not seen Molly yet for the new day and she is suppossed to be flying on the 3rd. Same old, same old.

Sigh it happened again , it said i won mic and got cd cover instead. I took screen shots of what it said i won, and what i got in my dock. Maybe now Ganz will fix it.
I should have grabbed a screen shot the other day on the CD cover. Almost did. Darn! Well let us know if it works out and you get the mic. Talk about rare!

View Post Originally Posted by GPX Navigators
Took me more than half an hour to find the first ad of the new day, just now. Got the wallpaper again. Seems to be the most prevalent gift for me. I have not received the chair, but the kids did.

Also have not seen Molly yet for the new day and she is suppossed to be flying on the 3rd. Same old, same old.
OK, took 44 minutes into the new day but finally Milly showed up. Have not seen another pink ad again in the last 13 minutes.

Well over an hour, but finally found all the pink ads we needed. All the ones I saw were clickable. Again, was told I won the mic but I have the CD cover instead. Took screen shots so will be contacting Ganz. Very surprised they did not fix this today.

Last edited by GPX Navigators; 10-04-2011 at 12:22 AM..
GPX Navigators is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 04:13 AM   #120
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

I played these games tonight. In every case where I won something, I did not receive what I won (like in one account, I actually won the mic and I never win the "cool" stuff). In every case, instead of the prize I won (for both the flying pig promotion and for the one in the parent's area where you click on the banner), I received something different. I now have a wide selection of the pink dragon poster over our several accounts and at least 3 of the pink song cove. Not what they said we had won, just these items.

Sometimes my eyes threaten to just roll back into my eye sockets. I have to admit, I feel discouraged.

When are we ever going to have something like this and have it work correctly? I actually was pleasedd to win the mic. It may be my one and only chance. And, who knows, if it is even possible to win the pretty dress? Sheesh.

View Post Originally Posted by GPX Navigators

I should have grabbed a screen shot the other day on the CD cover. Almost did. Darn! Well let us know if it works out and you get the mic. Talk about rare!

OK, took 44 minutes into the new day but finally Milly showed up. Have not seen another pink ad again in the last 13 minutes.

Well over an hour, but finally found all the pink ads we needed. All the ones I saw were clickable. Again, was told I won the mic but I have the CD cover instead. Took screen shots so will be contacting Ganz. Very surprised they did not fix this today.

First, I believe the promo says Molly won't be flying on the 3rd, 8th, and like the 10th (I did not find her until after the day changed to the 4th).

I "won" the mic tonight and only received the cd cover. We now have a collection of them and I have no idea what they are for. Mostly, we have a collection in our accounts of the pink dragon poster.

View Post Originally Posted by suzee
Thanx FIA.

Yep, another day, another glitch in WW. It really amazes me just how many glitches happen in WW over & over again. I really don't understand it. Why aren't things checked out first to fix any glitches before stuff is released to the tens of thousands who do play in WW?

suzee

I truly believe they use us for their free beta testers rather then do it themselves but there is no guarantee, once we identify the ptroblems, they will actually fix them. What is the incentive? These promos will be over before we know it.

View Post Originally Posted by horsejumper
gggrrrrrrrrrrrrIve found abunch of pink ads, but I can't click on them !!!!!!!!

Try clicking on the reload thing by the address bar. Sometimes that wowrks. Remember, I only said sometimes.

Last edited by gma2r; 10-04-2011 at 04:13 AM..
gma2r is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
~*gringersnap

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: