Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-02-2011, 06:41 PM   #101
Unregistered

Default Re: Glitches Affect Current Webkinz Newz Pink Contest *UPDATE*

YAY!!!!!!! It worked! Now i have TWO prizes! It worked on ganz parent for me! I just looked everywhere and i got one that worked!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2011, 07:38 PM   #102
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Glitches Affect Current Webkinz Newz Pink Contest *UPDATE*

YAY!!! Thank you ganz! This is great! You get one on WKN and one on the ganz parent club! At first it didn't work but then i got one that worked! TWO PRIZES!!!! That rocks!
Old 10-03-2011, 02:31 AM   #103
luvey53
Webkinz :)

luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!

I love the chair ,Do not care for the cd cover. If if would turn into a poster for the wall that would be wonderful.
luvey53 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 05:22 AM   #104
change1001 is a glorious beacon of lightchange1001 is a glorious beacon of lightchange1001 is a glorious beacon of light

I got the chair too. Just wish it could be kinz post.
change1001 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 05:27 AM   #105
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

hard to find a clickable ad today
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 05:55 AM   #106

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
I found I had to find the ad about three times in a row before I could finally click on it. And all the cd cover lets you do is download the music and once you do that it just stays in your dock. There is no point in getting more than one of those.
With the help of a fellow WI member I was able to get the cd cover out of my dock.
When you download it and it says download complete the cover goes away from your dock.
Then you can choose to delete the song from your computer if you like.
I have been successful in doing this 3 times.
Ms.Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 06:26 AM   #107
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

Click the image to open in full size.

thanks for the Info...

GOT another gourd..Main acct this time YAY ...
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 06:53 AM   #108
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

The one time I wish I could get a plush doll and no luck so far. I so want that chair. I did manage to get it on each of the girls accounts though, they are thrilled LOL Think we have 4 or 5 CD's so far.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 08:55 AM   #109
super2mommy

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

Has anyone called when the got the wrong prize, like the CD instead of the Mic, what does Ganz say?
jeanned68 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 09:16 AM   #110

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by jeanned68
Has anyone called when the got the wrong prize, like the CD instead of the Mic, what does Ganz say?
I just called them. They said they would need screenshots of the message of the prize it says you won. Sadly, I didn't take a screen shot.
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
~*gringersnap

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: