Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-01-2011, 12:58 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Glitches Affect Current Webkinz Newz Pink Contest *UPDATE*

A new front page story has been added:

Glitches Affect Current Webkinz Newz Pink Contest *UPDATE*

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Based on member reports, there appear to be some unusual glitches affecting the current "Pink" contest on the Webkinz Newz. Players who are told that they won the Persephone Plush Doll are logging in and discovering the eStore Ghoulish Gourd Chair instead. Players who are told that they won the Sweet Superstar Mic are logging in and discovering the Dream in Pink CD Cover instead. The CD Cover, when dragged into a room, triggers an MP3 download of the song.

In other contest news, since the site maintenance on September 26, most players logging on to Webkinz World are no longer greeted with a pop-up message telling them which prizes they have won from the Webkinz Newz. To see which items they have been awarded, they must scroll through their docks to see what's new.

Hopefully the programmers at Ganz will be able to sort these problems out soon.

UPDATE (Oct 2): The same glitch is affecting the Molly Pig version of this contest.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2011, 01:03 PM   #2
Disney Animation
Webkinz :)

snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Glitches Affect Current Webkinz Newz Pink Contest

that chair is cool? is it at the estore?
snowspot10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 01:08 PM   #3
betsey2u

betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered
betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered

I must be lost,.what contest is this?
betsey2u is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 01:10 PM   #4
tillyfrogfreak

aah_frogfreak is a splendid one to beholdaah_frogfreak is a splendid one to beholdaah_frogfreak is a splendid one to beholdaah_frogfreak is a splendid one to behold

Well, only one of 8 of the ads were click-able. I got the whimsy dragon poster. Hopefully it will get fixed so that I can click on it for the other accounts that I help manage!
aah_frogfreak is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 01:22 PM   #5

nicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond repute

At least this is a good glitch - because that chair is really cool!
nicki12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 01:27 PM   #6
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Just an FYI - I got the Gourd chair and it can't be kinzposted or traded.

View Post Originally Posted by betsey2u
I must be lost,.what contest is this?
It's at the Parent club section of Webkinz News.
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 01:33 PM   #7
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

yes i got the cd cover, not to happy about it. its not really something i want but oh well. i do hope they get the prize pop up dock thing to work again, when it first came out i didn't like it but now i do because when you have a lot in your dock its hard to tell what you won
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 01:41 PM   #8
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

I didn't even know there was a contest. I don't see where you can play this. Anyone? Many thanks!

View Post Originally Posted by joi

It's at the Parent club section of Webkinz News.
Thanks!!!
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 01:47 PM   #9
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

I do not like have to try and figure out what I won, hope they fix it soon
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 01:49 PM   #10

China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!

Yes it took awhile but we did get the prizes on all 6 accounts from the new parent contest.

Regarding the second glitch mentioned, we are still receiving the pop up notices about what we won from WKN
China is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
~*gringersnap

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: