Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-20-2009, 07:53 AM   #11
Gift Guru

commodore has disabled reputation

Default Re: Glitch with Daily Activity Balloon Dartz - Does Not Work

View Post Originally Posted by deb210
It worked on my account just fine - maybe cache?
I'm so happy for you - just checking - this is Balloon Dartz at 9pm - 10pm, not Token Balloon Dartz scheduled anytime between 6am - 11:59pm?

Yes I cleared my cache.
commodore is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2009, 07:56 AM   #12
Webkinz :)

grapecrush has a brilliant futuregrapecrush has a brilliant futuregrapecrush has a brilliant futuregrapecrush has a brilliant futuregrapecrush has a brilliant future

Not working on our asian acct either.
grapecrush is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 07:58 AM   #13

Piano Girl is on a distinguished road

Yeah, I tried to play the game and a message popped up saying " you can't plat Balloon Darts right now." And to " Check today's activities to see when the game is available."I tried logging out, then trying again, but it still didn't work. Ganz should be alerted immediatly, if they have not already.
Piano Girl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 08:08 AM   #14
Gir Rocks!

megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!

it works on mine
megaly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 08:14 AM   #15

soccerhorse10 has much to be proud ofsoccerhorse10 has much to be proud ofsoccerhorse10 has much to be proud ofsoccerhorse10 has much to be proud ofsoccerhorse10 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Glitch with Today's Activity Balloon Dartz - Does Not Work

yesterday it worked on mine (but i only got 1 prize, the rest were the cans)
soccerhorse10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 08:23 AM   #16
Ponies&Potter&am

scoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud of

i am not witnessing this glitch with token balloon darts, but actually another. every time i attempt to play token balloon darts, it doesn't let me release the darts. this happens on all the accounts i have access to. I'm just wondering if this is just caused by my computer or if it's a glitch online with Webkinz.
When life gives you lemons, find someone with a paper cut!
scoutreeve is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 08:31 AM   #17
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by scoutreeve
i am not witnessing this glitch with token balloon darts, but actually another. every time i attempt to play token balloon darts, it doesn't let me release the darts. this happens on all the accounts i have access to. I'm just wondering if this is just caused by my computer or if it's a glitch online with Webkinz.
When life gives you lemons, find someone with a paper cut!
I used to have the same problem, and then I realized your mouse has to be over the actual base of the dart-not just wildly floating on the screen...If you are doing that, then sorry, but I'm at a loss as to what the problem may be...good luck to you!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 08:33 AM   #18
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by megaly
it works on mine
View Post Originally Posted by soccerhorse10
yesterday it worked on mine (but i only got 1 prize, the rest were the cans)
Hi all, we are talking about regular balloon darts, not the token balloon darts. The regular is scheduled for 9PM on Sunday. It is just newly back after being absent for almost a year.
If this is in fact the darts you are referring to that are working fine for you, please share with us what the prizes were. We are all very anxious to know! Thanks CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 09:29 AM   #19
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Mine worked.
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 09:38 AM   #20
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by meandspencer
Mine worked.
That's wonderful! Was that the token balloon darts or the regular balloon darts that we are discussing here. The regular one is scheduled for 9PM today.
If it was that one on your Asia account that worked, please let us know what the prizes were.
Thanks Meandspencer for any insight you have! CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: