Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-14-2010, 11:23 AM   #31
Happy Holidays!!
Gift Coach

valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness
valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Glitch Provides Sneak Peek at 2010 Trick or Treat Event

I am excited to Trick-or-Treat in the clubhouse this year.
But I have to admit, I am not happy the ghost will not be returning. I actually enjoyed looking for him. I can not buy a ghost, but I can and do have Spooky. Not the best character they could have used.
But I do like the new treats for the event!
valntom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2010, 01:18 PM   #32
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Angry Re: Glitch Provides Sneak Peek at 2010 Trick or Treat Event

I was wondering what those items were! My thread here: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...416/?highlight shows the pictures of them.
Emma8432 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 01:23 PM   #33
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

That Spooky is too cute!!

He just HAS to be found!

the new candy sounds spook-tacular
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 01:40 PM   #34
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Glitch Provides Sneak Peek at 2010 Trick or Treat Event

Thanx FIA for this totally spooky update.
I can't wait to start to seach for Spooky. He's so cute but I will miss the Ghost.
The new candies will be yummy treats for my pets.
suzee

suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 03:15 PM   #35
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Oh how exciting the day after my bday it starts. Too Bad I will be out of town that whole weekend, which means I will have to work double time those following days. Got 4 accounts to do. I did have fun last year, can not wait. And I do expect there to be glitches with millions of people logging on the site to see the hamster, i am sure there will be, but they always fix them within a reasonable amount of time, so no need to get your panties in a bunch about it lol. Cant wait though. Love halloween. I really hope they add new halloween items to the Estore for my new halloween rooms/yards. My dog Ayr, Love my border collie, he loves his webkinz too.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 04:28 PM   #36
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

i liked the ghost better.... what's the hamster going to say,''got to get some more of my hamster food.. i mean, candy.''
pikachukick900 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 07:20 AM   #37
Crash

Monsterhunter is on a distinguished road

Seems cool... but how will we be able to tell the difference between him and a regular 'spooky' hamster?
Monsterhunter is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 08:30 AM   #38

lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!

Cool!! Thanks for sharing, lilkinzmom7! I can not wait 'till Spooky comes!! Trick or
Treat is the best.
lemonjuice97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 10:07 AM   #39
Colton Dixon is a

Snick&Tink1998 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by dawnscott1
That was my question too cuz I have Spooky and think it will get confusing
I think the Spooky with candy may be larger than regular spookys.
Snick&Tink1998 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 04:48 PM   #40
it's mee

sportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond repute

Ooh, i cannot wait.
sportlover1603 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: