Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-22-2009, 09:27 AM   #21
justacat89
Gift Guru

justacat89 has a reputation beyond reputejustacat89 has a reputation beyond reputejustacat89 has a reputation beyond reputejustacat89 has a reputation beyond reputejustacat89 has a reputation beyond reputejustacat89 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Glitch with Pet Specific Item Baths and Dare Devil Superbed

I'm just glad to know that I'm not the only one I noticed the race car bed glitch yesterday...tried moving the bed around thinking it was something I did (LOL)
justacat89 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-2009, 10:25 AM   #22
I'm back...
Gifted

Mystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond repute

Yikes! Thats a bit unnerving...hope it gets fixed soon!
Mystic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 10:35 AM   #23
Webkinz :)

suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by katysmom1
I have a question about the springer spaniel's PSI, the day outdoors bathtub. since it's very low, they should sink into the water, right? My pet, Amelia, didn't. So either 1.) I'm wrong and they sit on top of the water, 2.) this is another glitch, or 3.) Amelia is a miracle worker.

Click the image to open in full size.

We're sure dealing with some weird glitches!
it's 2.
My springer used to get in the tub but not since the latest upgrade. Funny how some bathtubs they fall through and now this one they can't get it???
Too funny
suzette424 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 10:39 AM   #24
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

My beds are all fixed!!!! Someone from webkinz must finally be watching what is said here! HURRAY!
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 11:13 AM   #25
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

My beds aren't fixed (Yes, I cleared cache...several times.). The pets fall to the bottom in the speedy sleeper bed (race car bed), the blast off rocket bed, and the oriole PSI. This has been going on for at least a week or more. I was concerned that the pets might get stuck if left in these beds for a while but that doesn't seem to be happening...at least with the oriole bed. I haven't tried leaving pets in the other two for any length of time. I guess I really don't care if the pets don't get stuck but it would be a bummer to not be able to get them in the bathtub! What's that song...

Take away their birdbaths and dirty birds will soon be everywhere...
If you see them walking southward in their dirty underwear, that's the Ganz birdwalk!

(My appologies to Tennessee!)
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 11:14 AM   #26
Whoviancoffeelover

Fairmaidenbmt defies all odds
Fairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all odds

That has been going on for almost a year with the hot tub thing from Artie's shop!
Fairmaidenbmt is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 11:33 AM   #27
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

My train beds and race car beds are like this too. Not sure why. lol.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 11:36 AM   #28
I ♥ British

iluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to all

aaaww! poor pets! *wants to see the glitch on her side*
iluvginger33 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 11:50 AM   #29
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

Same with my daredevil bed and tubs - I had changed into my blue jay, and was trying to figure out where in the room he was, when I saw the "zzzz" coming from below the daredevil bed - he was sleeping under it!
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 12:45 PM   #30

chiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to behold

There is another glitch, I spun the wheel of wow and did not get my item, the car theme table.
chiclet is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: