Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-17-2011, 09:42 AM   #51
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Glitch Continues to Affect Garden Path Click to Win Event *UPDATE*

I found them last night on IE but at that time they were floating boxes which were big enough to click on. I haven't checked this morning but I did try FF and either I am not patient enough or it is not working for me. I went between pages for a while and then signed in for a cupcake. Found all the peeks and not one path. It has not worked on FF for me since the floating van event was over.
marnabear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2011, 09:45 AM   #52
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I just checke IE and I am still seeing the blank box but I had not cleared cache before doing it. At least that box appears and is big enough to click on.
Old 06-17-2011, 09:56 AM   #53
ebkinz. EX-cellent!

serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent
serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent

P.S. Even if you only see an empty box with a red X in it, go ahead and click on it. I think it's just a graphics problem. I did it this a.m. and got my path piece with no problem. It should work as long as you get SOME kind of floating object running across your screen. If you're not getting ANY kind of floating object, well....that's something you need to contact Webkinz/Ganz about.

To go on...MY problem is that I only seem to be getting the straight pieces. Haven't gotten one corner or end piece.
Old 06-17-2011, 10:45 AM   #54
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

This is still a problem for Internet Explorer 8. There has been no change in the glitch. I clear my cache every day. If I go to a page with alot of white space (i.e. Kinzapedia for 1 pet or 1 item), there are places that can be clicked. The white space helps since it is less likely for a "missed click" to send me to another page and then miss the small floating "red x".

I suspect that this is too difficult for the children to do. Good luck to everyone to get those Victorian paths!

Auntie
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Old 06-17-2011, 11:09 AM   #55
marnabear

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by serendipitydoda
P.S. Even if you only see an empty box with a red X in it, go ahead and click on it. I think it's just a graphics problem. I did it this a.m. and got my path piece with no problem. It should work as long as you get SOME kind of floating object running across your screen. If you're not getting ANY kind of floating object, well....that's something you need to contact Webkinz/Ganz about.

To go on...MY problem is that I only seem to be getting the straight pieces. Haven't gotten one corner or end piece.
Yes, you can click on the box with the red x in it if you can catch it and click on it at a place where you won't be taken to another page. But I found the little x very difficult to catch and click on. The graphics problem should be fixed because as another person said, this would be very hard for smaller children to do. It was very hard for me and I'm an adult with more patience.
Old 06-17-2011, 11:27 AM   #56
ebkinz. EX-cellent!

serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent
serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent

Actually, when I did it this a.m., I don't think I actually hit the red X. I won't swear on it though! From what I re-call, I think I just gave it a good firm mouse-hit in the box.
Old 06-17-2011, 03:09 PM   #57
onderful Webkinz!
Gifted

Holla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clown

I hope this that this gets fixed for everyone soon!
Holla is offline Female
Old 06-17-2011, 08:59 PM   #58
Lil Kinz
kristilea is an unknown quantity at this point

What a bummer! I use Firefox, and I haven't had trouble with the floating paths or the vans.
Old 06-17-2011, 09:03 PM   #59
UNREGISTERED

Somebody help me report several glitches that I have not seen in the main glitch reports page. I am not a member of WI and I do not think i can report this without joining. If somebody would like to report it for me I am happy to tell you about it, as long as you give me at least some credit
Old 06-17-2011, 10:07 PM   #60
greenspryte

greenspryte is a glorious beacon of lightgreenspryte is a glorious beacon of lightgreenspryte is a glorious beacon of light

WI Subscriber

I haven't had much luck with this for the last couple of days. I use Seamonky (same group as FireFox) most of the time. I finally got them on IE but IE won't register that I have adobe flash so won't let me go into WW. I hope it gets fixed soon.
greenspryte is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: