Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-16-2011, 03:15 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

Trance Gemini will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Glitch Continues to Affect Garden Path Click to Win Event

I have a mac book pro and use fire fox. Got all 3 accounts this morning. Tried now even though I already participated and saw floating path.
Sometimes fire fox works better than safari. Didn't realize how much until I downloaded it.

Good Luck everyone.
Trance Gemini is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2011, 03:36 PM   #22
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

i found a few paths today fine
violinbeauty is offline Female
Old 06-16-2011, 03:39 PM   #23

HampsterGiggles is sweet stuff
HampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuff

I found some paths today
HampsterGiggles is offline Female
Old 06-16-2011, 03:49 PM   #24
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

I think a few of the floaties I saw on the first day were the box with the red X.

I didn't have any trouble catching them. The floaties stay on the page long enough, even if you scroll down and back up.
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 06-16-2011, 03:51 PM   #25

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

I was able to catch all accounts on IE this afternoon. I feel for the frustration of those having issues. I had problems with a past promotion and know it can be frustrating.

Iggy is offline Female
Old 06-16-2011, 03:58 PM   #26

Naila will become famous soon enough

I hope ganz fixes this
Old 06-16-2011, 04:11 PM   #27
slcoon

slcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to all

This is one of the MANY MANY things Ganz needs to fix.
slcoon is offline Female
Old 06-16-2011, 04:17 PM   #28
How many zeros?

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

View Post Originally Posted by Angel_tOriginal
I'm on the latest version of Firefox and I log in with my Webkinz Newz account. I've had little to no problems finding the floating path pieces. So I guess maybe try what I'm doing. Hopefully it will help.
same here
000000005 is offline Male
Old 06-16-2011, 04:56 PM   #29

tablecat will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Glitch Continues to Affect Garden Path Click to Win Event *UPDATE*

I have yet to see a single floating path. I use Firefox.
tablecat is offline Female
Old 06-16-2011, 05:11 PM   #30

PandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Glitch Continues to Affect Garden Path Click to Win Event *UPDATE*

It is working for me. I am using Firefox.
PandaPanda is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: