Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-05-2010, 04:26 PM   #71
oo Hoo! I'm Gifted!
Gift Guru

kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!

Default Re: Glitch Affects Recycling Program, Multiple Shirts Awarded *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by betsey2u
got my shirt wish I had caught the glitch in time,.but didnt,..now to get other prizes. Does anyone have a chart started as of what you recieve when you pick up x amount of trash?? I see someone glasses after 300 pick ups,.but how many did ya have to pick up to get the hat??
the glasses are really cool!! I would love to see what the hat looks like!
I just got the hat. 200 is what you need
kschoice is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2010, 04:35 PM   #72
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

Hmm, how the heck could someone get 100 pieces of trash???I haven't gotten one single peice yet, and the most time I've spent in a full room was 2 1/2 hours...
animalover48 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 04:36 PM   #73
Webkinz :)

karefrie is just really nicekarefrie is just really nice

Are people really serious about collecting 200 pieces of garbage. I have only collected 9 pieces and I have been in the Park about 2 hours sitting and waiting in total. How many hours of sitting did it take to collect 200 pieces! WOW!
karefrie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 04:56 PM   #74
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I have less than 10 pieces right now. I got tired of competing for garbage! How can they find time to fix this "good" glitch within hours (or less)? Ganz, please fix the other glitches this fast too!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 05:06 PM   #75
ow, Proud to be a

CrazyLlama is just really niceCrazyLlama is just really nice

awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks everyone for pics

Last edited by CrazyLlama; 02-05-2010 at 05:06 PM..
CrazyLlama is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 05:23 PM   #76
Unregistered

How do you find 100 pieces of trash? Is there a tip or something you can give me? Also, how many pieces of trash do you have to collect to get an exclusive item? Please answer my questions. Thank-you bye!
Old 02-05-2010, 05:28 PM   #77
keenako

Soy Powder is on a distinguished road

Oh wow 90 shirts. Hehehe I'd be scared if I was awarded 90 shirts.
Soy Powder is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 06:02 PM   #78
mol2lie2001 is on a distinguished road

I logged out and logged back in and I still don't have my shirt!!!
mol2lie2001 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 07:09 PM   #79
Malicia ♥

alleycat123 is a forum hero
alleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum hero

Awesome! I'm totally saving all the shirts so if like in a year or so they get retired, I can get some pretty good stuff with 'em!
alleycat123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 07:10 PM   #80
furry4u2

Wink Re: Glitch Affects Recycling Program, Multiple Shirts Awarded *UPDATE*

like woes! i wish i had 100 of those shirts! i have not been able to find trash . . . . because after 5mins i get bored with it and go to the club house lol wish they had more trash to pick up

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: