Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-05-2010, 03:03 PM   #61
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Glitch Affects Recycling Program, Multiple Shirts Awarded *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by popchick772009
Anyone??? Please! Are these prizes tradeable?
They are nonkinzpostable, whiich would mean their programming also does not allow for trading...sorry! (they also don't work in the clothing machine)
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2010, 03:04 PM   #62
sweetnothings82
Webkinz :)

sweetnothings82 is on a distinguished road

2 hours i mean not 3 ... but now I am going to try to make myself retire for the day... Ice hockey to go to with cavs autograph night as a plus, Good Girls night treat !
sweetnothings82 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 03:06 PM   #63
olves beat

popchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Thanks Dragonbird.
popchick772009 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 03:07 PM   #64
betsey2u

betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered
betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered

got my shirt wish I had caught the glitch in time,.but didnt,..now to get other prizes. Does anyone have a chart started as of what you recieve when you pick up x amount of trash?? I see someone glasses after 300 pick ups,.but how many did ya have to pick up to get the hat??
the glasses are really cool!! I would love to see what the hat looks like!
betsey2u is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 03:11 PM   #65
Unregistered

Smile Re: Glitch Affects Recycling Program, Members Docks Overflowing with Shirts

View Post Originally Posted by GoGreenGirl10
This is very important!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Webkinznewz.com about.com check check check!! !
yeah well thanz 4 the info!!
Old 02-05-2010, 03:44 PM   #66
Diabetes Awareness

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

I hope that them not being kinzpostable is also going to change. I started on one of my other accounts and would love to send the shirt to my main account.
Joani is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 03:46 PM   #67
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

Here is a picture of the shirt and the hat so far.

Click the image to open in full size.
lamb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 03:55 PM   #68

dequeen2006 is on a distinguished road

Shirt, hat, glasses
Attached Images
File Type: jpgwebkinz.jpg (11.7 KB, 13 views)
dequeen2006 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 04:02 PM   #69
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

WOW you guys got lucky!!! Those are really cool.

I hope you're holding on to a few in case things change and they are kinz postable!

Last edited by akoolaunt; 02-05-2010 at 04:02 PM..
akoolaunt is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 04:07 PM   #70
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by betsey2u
got my shirt wish I had caught the glitch in time,.but didnt,..now to get other prizes. Does anyone have a chart started as of what you recieve when you pick up x amount of trash?? I see someone glasses after 300 pick ups,.but how many did ya have to pick up to get the hat??
the glasses are really cool!! I would love to see what the hat looks like!
We're collecting that info HERE: --> (WIGEV) KinzVille Park - Webkinz Insider Wiki
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: