Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-10-2009, 11:30 PM   #21
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Glitch Affects Raffles in the Vacation Island's Coral Cove

The only time I ever won a raffle was at the beginning when they didn't give prizes at all. Since then I've never been able to get there when there was a party going on.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2009, 11:35 PM   #22
New and lost ;)

scottm530 is on a distinguished road

I am SO confused by all of these threads. Not only have I never found a party, I have never seen another webkinz in the room! What is the trick?! I go to the cove and look at every room and there's NO friends in any room at all, much less enough for a party. Help?!
scottm530 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 05:33 AM   #23
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by vickiw
I won 3 or 4 blanks this weekend, and I must say I really like them. Who wouldn't want to win such a rare and exclusive prize? You make ask, "What's so good about them?" First, no matter how many blanks you win, there's always room in your...room. The blank never gets stuck in a room. It never overloads your dock, it fits in any room decor (no need to redecorate!) and, best of all, the blank can be placed in both underwater and treetop rooms!

I will be displaying my new blanks proudly. I'll be posting pictures soon!
Thanks for making me laugh!!!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 05:34 AM   #24
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by scottm530
I am SO confused by all of these threads. Not only have I never found a party, I have never seen another webkinz in the room! What is the trick?! I go to the cove and look at every room and there's NO friends in any room at all, much less enough for a party. Help?!
There is a link to the party thread in my signature.
Please go there and read the first post.
Then join us in the fun!!!
Old 08-11-2009, 08:06 AM   #25

patches28 is just really nicepatches28 is just really nice

ugh that happened to me too. it was so lame. i have not gotten a ticket ever since that time. 75%of the time i get a ghost on dont rock the boat and the shell on the wheel! AHHH
patches28 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 08:44 AM   #26

BlinkieBee is an unknown quantity at this point

That's so annoying! Thanks for sharing!
BlinkieBee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 08:51 AM   #27
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

I haven't been going to parties because I can't get into any of the clubhouses. I keep getting a blue screen. Ugh glitches. I'm going to try to call to fix it today again.
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 08:56 AM   #28
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
I haven't been going to parties because I can't get into any of the clubhouses. I keep getting a blue screen. Ugh glitches. I'm going to try to call to fix it today again.
I hope you are successful!

We have been missing you!

The raffle glitch is still happening today.
Old 08-11-2009, 09:22 AM   #29
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

It's so weird that different people are getting different glitches. For me its clubhouse , click to win and wheel of deluxe. I know some people can't send any mail. And now the prizes too. Wow that last upgrade really messed stuff up.
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 09:29 AM   #30
Ultimos

Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!

Yay!! Another glitch!! Let's throw a party!!! Let's do the glitchy conga!!! Boom boom boom boom boom BOOM! A glitch! A glitch! Just what we ALL need!!!! Notice any sarcasm in there? You should!!! I've had too much sugar... I'm going to the FUNstration thread...
Omnitrix is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
"party is starting...", i miss my party peeps!, oh.em.gee.itz.noelle

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: