Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-20-2010, 08:36 PM   #141
So happy to be
Gifted

stylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Glitch Affects Raffles in the Vacation Island's Coral Cove

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
Thank you for posting! So do I.
It started in August
oh ok, When I saw this I honestly was confused because I knew this all started in August sometime but after receiving like a dozen airboxes I stopped buying tickets and figured I would save my kinzcash until they fixed the glitch. I do miss going in a chatting with everyone and will pop in once every few weeks to see if they fixed it or not. I am surprized that it has been let's see 5-6 months and all this time getting airboxes. I know I had called and they knew about it and was working on it.
I am soooooooo looking forward to when they fix this. My tickets are all lined up and ready to go from my deluxe accounts.LOL
stylede is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2010, 08:40 PM   #142
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Time to do give more feed back!
WN here I come username aug2168 fleaflea webkinzfan
They want comments about them "working out the bugs" LOL
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 08:42 PM   #143
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

grr! ganz please stop making pets and new games and all that and FIX THESE ******* GLITCHES!
people are getting terribly annoyed!
kittyhub54 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 03:23 PM   #144
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Click the image to open in full size.
Ganz....you need to rid the Cove of the bugs!!! We're WAITING!!!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 03:35 PM   #145
elcome aboard
Webkinz :)

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Click the image to open in full size.
Ganz....you need to rid the Cove of the bugs!!! We're WAITING!!!
Where is that pesky flyswatter when you need it!!
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 05:17 PM   #146
Webkinz :)

createadream is a name known to allcreateadream is a name known to allcreateadream is a name known to all

Cool i didnt know that there were parties
createadream is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 10:31 PM   #147
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

um...Ganz? I'm getting kinda sick of this avvie and siggie...I'd REALLY love to just have them back to normal...Could you ...um...please...pretty please...with SUGAR...um...fix the glitch?

We've been waiting ever so patiently!
Old 01-26-2010, 08:46 PM   #148
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

Ooh, pretty please with sugar...now that's an offer hard to pass up (we'll give you EXTRA sprinkles if you fix the glitch...hint hint Ganz)! Seriously, it has been a while though, and with all of the new games and features since then, you'd think a small thing like the raffles boxes would be easy to fix compared to something brand new. A.G.G. all the way!
samoyeds43 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 08:51 PM   #149
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

You would think this would be an easy fix...it was there before
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 07:04 AM   #150
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

I'm thinking, that we are VERY close to a fix on this...They've fixed the prize klaw and balloon darts...I think, if we keep our voices loud, they'll get right on it....(and in the meantime I'm wearing my AGG siggie with pride!)

Tags
"party is starting...", i miss my party peeps!, oh.em.gee.itz.noelle

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: