Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-16-2010, 04:08 PM   #121
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Glitch Affects Raffles in the Vacation Island's Coral Cove

View Post Originally Posted by Beautykinz
How come when I try to post on the Friday forum I get sent to the December arcade question? I want to complain about air boxes too...strength in numbers!

I've had that problem too. Instead of clicking on the link within the article, try clicking on the article name and then scrolling to the bottom of the page. That should work!

I put in 3 comments yesterday and they didn't post any of them. They were nice comments, so I can't figure out why sometimes they post things and sometimes they don't. I have seen totally off-topic comments that they have posted in the past (e.g. I can't do .... someone please help me!)
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2010, 04:46 PM   #122
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I sent 4 nice notes to the feedback, not one was posted! i don't get it.
akoolaunt is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 07:13 PM   #123

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal

I've had that problem too. Instead of clicking on the link within the article, try clicking on the article name and then scrolling to the bottom of the page. That should work!

I put in 3 comments yesterday and they didn't post any of them. They were nice comments, so I can't figure out why sometimes they post things and sometimes they don't. I have seen totally off-topic comments that they have posted in the past (e.g. I can't do .... someone please help me!)
Thanks for answering SnowCrystal! I was clicking on "give feedback now" and they sent me to December's question, but clicking on the article name definitely worked.

I can't see my post either...and I did include an answer about retired games I think it's just Ganz reading WI and knowing the plan. I'm sure they've had to delete a lot of vacation raffle requests. At least someone knows we're upset about it (I would think a supervisor said to delete them) and hopefully they'll fix it.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 07:41 PM   #124
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

I didn't see mine either, but with all the pages, I'm sure I just missed it. I saw other ones that mentioned the cove though, so hopefully they got the point
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 12:19 PM   #125
Gifted

CalleyCo knows the way
CalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the way

I have a GOOD IDEA! Nobody buy vacation tickets until this glitch is fixed!
CalleyCo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 01:48 PM   #126
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by CalleyCo
I have a GOOD IDEA! Nobody buy vacation tickets until this glitch is fixed!
I haven't been, but with the deluxe membership we get a free vacation ticket every month, so most of my accounts have been sitting there with around 10 tickets in the ticket holder just waiting for them to fix the raffle glitch!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 10:01 PM   #127
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I haven't been, but with the deluxe membership we get a free vacation ticket every month, so most of my accounts have been sitting there with around 10 tickets in the ticket holder just waiting for them to fix the raffle glitch!
They can't even give them away!!! LOL
Mine are just sitting there too.
I have 6 accts!
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 10:25 PM   #128
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by aug2168
They can't even give them away!!! LOL
Mine are just sitting there too.
I have 6 accts!

It seems that great minds think alike. I have been saving all of ours, too.
Webkinz_Lovers is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 12:52 PM   #129
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Attention everyone!
Webkinz Newz is asking for our comments on "what's new in Webkinz World" and under "bug fixes" I tryed to post comment "I still can't win a vacation raffle prize" so far it hasn't post my comment but I'll keep trying!
Please everyone go post your comment about vacation raffle prizes!
Thank you!
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 01:07 PM   #130
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by aug2168
Attention everyone!
Webkinz Newz is asking for our comments on "what's new in Webkinz World" and under "bug fixes" I tryed to post comment "I still can't win a vacation raffle prize" so far it hasn't post my comment but I'll keep trying!
Please everyone go post your comment about vacation raffle prizes!
Thank you!
Thanks for the head's up-I've left another comment from dbird! Saw yours too btw!

What I wrote:

I see you say you’ve fixed some bugs at the Travel Agency, I’m really hoping you are referring to the horrible Ganz Gas Glitch that occurs when winning a non existent raffle prize!! We sure miss some fun good time at Coral Cove!! I’m not a fan of the Candy Leopard-I think you were really going with that one…
As for Twiggy…After the initial fear of his buggosity wears off, I’m sure I’ll love it! (although I REALLY dislike your only allowing ONE trophy that is UNkinzpostable-that’s pretty stinky!)

Last edited by dragonbird; 01-20-2010 at 01:07 PM..
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
"party is starting...", i miss my party peeps!, oh.em.gee.itz.noelle

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: