Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-15-2010, 11:56 AM   #101
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Default Re: Glitch Affects Raffles in the Vacation Island's Coral Cove

Perhaps they are waiting to see if we are bluffing about sending the sock monkeys in.....I feel sorry for them already....they have no idea what the sock monkeys are capable of....
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2010, 12:12 PM   #102
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
Perhaps they are waiting to see if we are bluffing about sending the sock monkeys in.....I feel sorry for them already....they have no idea what the sock monkeys are capable of....
You are too funny!
It is open for comments now only the question is "which retired arcade game should return"
I still posted I want vacation raffle prizes fixed! 162 days to fix it is rediculous!
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 12:17 PM   #103
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by aug2168
You are too funny!
It is open for comments now only the question is "which retired arcade game should return"
I still posted I want vacation raffle prizes fixed! 162 days to fix it is rediculous!
Am I missing something? I don't see anywhere I can submit my gripeage!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 12:22 PM   #104
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Am I missing something? I don't see anywhere I can submit my gripeage!
It is under comment forum.
Thee is a blue tab in the middle on WN home page.
They edited my comment and didn't post it!!

Sorry it is a yellow tab!
Old 01-15-2010, 12:26 PM   #105
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Sorry it is a yellow tab!
Well I posted a comment about the coral cove-and I don't care if it doesn't answer their question cuz in a way, it kind of does....I want the return of the prizes, and that's kinda like a game right???
Old 01-15-2010, 12:40 PM   #106
Wacky and
Gifted

It is a game you are right!
They want post mine!!
Maybe they don't like my usernameLOL
I will try vacation prize for user name!

It did post!!!
I am #7 but they didn't let me say what I said the first time!!
Wasn't very nice like I said fix it 162 days no prize is rediculous!

Last edited by aug2168; 01-15-2010 at 12:40 PM..
Old 01-15-2010, 01:02 PM   #107
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

Well, I"m sorry but I can't see what I posted nor what you posted. They have had the place flooded by people who are chatting, and I am a bit irritated that we were finally going to get to be heard by Ganz only to find that what we have to say will get buried underneath, "OMG there is a jumbleberry dress?" "lol wow that is so cool" and other comments that are a complete waste of time...

I'm not bitter...haha! I'm going to go grumble in a corner somewhere and play with my Ganz Gas...did you know that you can stretch it into pretty shapes?
Old 01-15-2010, 01:07 PM   #108
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Testing my new siggie, and now I'm on my way to leave feedback....
Old 01-15-2010, 01:14 PM   #109
illiam has a bunny

Okay, I left feedback, but havn't seen it on there yet...I saw a couple of familier names though! Hopefully Ganz will read this and put priority on fixing this glitch before new games are added. (I still luv ya Ganz! I just want to party with my friends!)
Old 01-15-2010, 01:20 PM   #110

annabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roost

awesome new siggie bindidog. I hope we are heard soon-I miss the cove!
annabanna is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
"party is starting...", i miss my party peeps!, oh.em.gee.itz.noelle

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: