Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-14-2010, 09:37 PM   #91
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Glitch Affects Raffles in the Vacation Island's Coral Cove

View Post Originally Posted by Hypatia
FYI, I talked with them months ago. They acknowledged the problem but that was about it. Guess I'll try to call again on it soon.
View Post Originally Posted by RainbowSherbert
Yes this happened 2 me. i was Disappointed because that was my FIRST time ever being at a party! So i was very exited when i won but it turned into disappointment when i didn't get my prize
Please call back and keep reminding them
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2010, 11:43 PM   #92
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

20 more minutes until Webkinz Newz time!!!!
I have my post a wrote out!

20 more minutes until Webkinz Newz time!!!!
I have my post allready wrote out!

Last edited by aug2168; 01-14-2010 at 11:43 PM..
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 11:48 PM   #93
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by gattshall6
When WAS this feature working? I go on vacation once in a while and whenever I go to a party room, win a raffle, I ALWAYS get an air box. It was doing it over a year ago when I first went to a party, and have never received any of the prizes when I've won. Why do they state it is a "NEW GLITCH"?

When was the last time someone won a Tiki Torch on the vacation wheel? EVERY time for the past year it has been the inflatable palm. I sell them in the wshop. There's no way I could use that many inflatables.

And Rock the Boat??? If it isn't some kinz cash, it's the ghost, or worse, the chocolates. At least when I get the ghost, I get a little thrill. I haven't won a piece of pirate clothing or a piece of the map in ages.
I won a raffle a long time ago shortly after the vacation was implemented and I didn't even get an air box.
marnabear is online now Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 01:55 AM   #94
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

When will we be able to post our comment after US maintenance?
It hasn't been updated for 1/15/10 yet
Old 01-15-2010, 02:37 AM   #95
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by aug2168
When will we be able to post our comment after US maintenance?
It hasn't been updated for 1/15/10 yet
Ha ha! Do you think they heard us coming??? Perhaps by the morning it will be fixed....
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 02:41 AM   #96
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Those sms aren't known for their discretion, are they? I don't know about yours but mine is raring at the bit to get to a party (and to get to leave his opinion). I think I better do something about reining him in!
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 06:18 AM   #97
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Ok, at the risk of sounding like a goober (ignoring snickers from the peanut gallery)...Why do I not see that nifty "Friday Complaint Session" on WW? I'm sporting my new A.G.G. siggie and everything, but I don't see where I can gripe!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 06:21 AM   #98
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

I love your new siggy!!! Kinda says it all! I guess we have to wait til 9!
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 06:24 AM   #99
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by COONYCOON
I love your new siggy!!! Kinda says it all! I guess we have to wait til 9!
Aww thanks! It makes me feel weird without my usual one-but this is an important occasion! I cannot wait until this is FIXED! There shall be rejoicing at the Cove like they've never seen before!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 11:49 AM   #100
Wacky and
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
Ha ha! Do you think they heard us coming??? Perhaps by the morning it will be fixed....

Still waiting!
A glitch with the Newz now??
I think you are right Bindidog they are scared we would all crash there system by posting sooooo much all at once?

Tags
"party is starting...", i miss my party peeps!, oh.em.gee.itz.noelle

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: