Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-16-2011, 08:48 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Glitch Affects Feature Codes in Webkinz World Code Shop *UPDATE*

A new front page story has been added:

Glitch Affects Feature Codes in Webkinz World Code Shop *UPDATE*

Click the image to open in full size.
Reports have started pouring into Webkinz Insider this morning regarding a problem with the Webkinz World Code Shop. Everyone attempting to enter a Feature Code is getting the error message shown above, saying that the code has been "retired". The glitch appears to be affecting all types of codes, including those from the eStore and those on Trading Cards. Several of our members have placed calls to Ganz this morning to report the issue.

UPDATE: It appears that this glitch has been fixed. Thank you Ganz programmers!
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2011, 08:54 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

inncntgurl will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Glitch Affects Feature Codes in Webkinz World Code Shop

oh wow. i JUST entered 2 feature codes and they worked fine.. but i imagine they were really old codes from the estore. hope they fix this soon for other ppl!
inncntgurl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 09:17 AM   #3
NancyDfan

NancyDrew will become famous soon enough

Hmm. I hope that's just a glitch! I hope they're not retiring old codes! I would never get those old code related items.
NancyDrew is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 09:21 AM   #4
1956monkey is an unknown quantity at this point

I've entered several from series one trading cards and while all of the feature codes seem to have worked and the virtual trading card codes have rewarded virtual card packs, opening those packs in my pet's room has come up with blanks on the spots where the cards usually appeared. The kicker is, I'm one card short in two sections of completing sets and unlocking those bonuses and ultimately the bonus for the entire set.
1956monkey is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 10:17 AM   #5
kats2003

kats07 has a brilliant futurekats07 has a brilliant futurekats07 has a brilliant futurekats07 has a brilliant futurekats07 has a brilliant future

It happened to me this morning when entering a code for a Cinnamon Hamster. I called at 9am, the support guy told me it's happening to a variety of codes including lipgloss codes.
He called me back within an hour to say it's been fixed, when I tried the code after that it worked fine.
The support guy I spoke with was super, the best support person I ever dealt with.
kats07 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 10:35 AM   #6

Evermore knows the way
Evermore knows the wayEvermore knows the way

Last night I purchased some eStore points and got about 6 things from the eStore, but when I went to the code shop the exact same thing happened to all of them, one of which was just the caring valley tree kit.
Sigh... I hope they fix this soon.
Evermore is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 11:27 AM   #7
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

Hope this gets fixed by the time I next buy an eStore item (June 1st).
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 11:37 AM   #8
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by kats07
It happened to me this morning when entering a code for a Cinnamon Hamster. I called at 9am, the support guy told me it's happening to a variety of codes including lipgloss codes.
He called me back within an hour to say it's been fixed, when I tried the code after that it worked fine.
The support guy I spoke with was super, the best support person I ever dealt with.

Worked for me to. I believe this problem is fixed now.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 11:51 AM   #9
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Wow! I hope they fix this soon!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 01:58 PM   #10
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

Default Re: Glitch Affects Feature Codes in Webkinz World Code Shop *UPDATE*

I'm glad it's fixed! Yea!
kawee is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: