Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-18-2010, 07:06 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

alanabailey is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Glitch Affects eStore "Piggy Plum Pie" Value Pack

they fixed it they said that if you bought it they would email you a separate code for the pie hope this helped
alanabailey is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2010, 07:20 PM   #22
it's mee

sportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Glitch Affects eStore "Piggy Plum Pie" Value Pack

Man they should really fix these problems. HeHe, there taking up most if WI news, and its getting old lol!

Last edited by Dixiecup; 05-20-2010 at 06:47 PM.. Reason: changing font color
sportlover1603 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 06:43 AM   #23
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 
Default Re: Glitch Affects eStore "Piggy Plum Pie" Value Pack *UPDATE*

Has anyone rec'd theirs yet?
kayembee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 02:29 PM   #24
trixietangles is a jewel in the roughtrixietangles is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by kayembee
Has anyone rec'd theirs yet?
I have not recieved mine, then maybe my defintion of a few days means two where as theirs means more than two so far it has been a week, I am guessing the long weekend is prolonging it a bit, should see them showing up by tomorrow which is Tuesday.
trixietangles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 04:56 PM   #25
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by trixietangles
I have not recieved mine, then maybe my defintion of a few days means two where as theirs means more than two so far it has been a week, I am guessing the long weekend is prolonging it a bit, should see them showing up by tomorrow which is Tuesday.
Thanks for responding. My idea of within the next few days is two (!). I've tweeted and emailed, so hopefully they will show up soon.
Old 05-24-2010, 08:17 PM   #26
Akiro

Blackdog is a jewel in the roughBlackdog is a jewel in the rough

I waited and waited for my email with my piggy pie. So I called them today and they gave me my code while I was on the phone. It took fine ,and I finally have my pie. I Really wish they woud fix these things faster. When you have payed cash for nothing it is very annoying to say the least.
Blackdog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 09:05 PM   #27
elcome Spring!!

jenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond repute

I got my e-mail on Saturday. I wish Ganz would fix everything that quickly.
jenndriver is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 09:12 PM   #28
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Blackdog
I waited and waited for my email with my piggy pie. So I called them today and they gave me my code while I was on the phone. It took fine ,and I finally have my pie. I Really wish they woud fix these things faster. When you have payed cash for nothing it is very annoying to say the least.
Thanks for the info. I'll have to remember to call after work!

View Post Originally Posted by jenndriver
I got my e-mail on Saturday. I wish Ganz would fix everything that quickly.
Lucky you!!
Old 05-26-2010, 12:49 AM   #29

LovewhitWebkinz is on a distinguished road

Click the image to open in full size.We have received a number of reports this morning of there being a problem with the "Piggy Plum Pie" Value Pack. This pack is supposed to contain all of the exclusive items from the Pig's POTM video, but it appears the programmers forgot to include one item. Players entering the pack's feature code are getting the Pig Paradise Lake, Piggy Plum Tree, and Farm Time Kitchen Clock, but not the Piggy Plum Pie.

As of the posting of this article, the Value Pack has been removed from the eStore. Hopefully the programmers are working on it to fix the problem. If you've already entered the feature code and you didn't get your Pie, you may need to contact Ganz to get your missing item. You can reach the Ganz eStore Support desk online HERE. Or you can contact them by phone 9am to 6pm Eastern Time, Monday through Friday, at
1-888-818-8770 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 1-888-818-8770 end_of_the_skype_highlighting.

UPDATE (May 18th, 2010): Ganz released the following statement:

The issue concerning the Piggy Plum Pie Value Pack has been corrected and the item will be available for sale again at
Ganz eStore starting Wednesday May 19, 2010.
Anyone who purchased the Piggy Plum Pie Value Pack this past Saturday May 16, 2010 will be emailed a separate Feature Code for their missing slice of pie in the next few days.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
LovewhitWebkinz is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: