Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-30-2009, 06:01 PM   #71
Whew I made it to a
Gift Guru

maynardg is a name known to allmaynardg is a name known to allmaynardg is a name known to all

Default Re: Glitch Affects Distribution of Deluxe Membership Points

I sent a message through the estore the other day and they sent the email to me right away.
maynardg is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2009, 06:03 PM   #72
Unregistered

do the 3,000 points need to be used before the 31st or does the code just need to be redeemed before the 31st???
Old 12-30-2009, 06:17 PM   #73
slc1965
Webkinz :)
slc1965 is on a distinguished road

I found mine in my junk mail also. Everyone who did not get there's should check their junk mail before calling Ganz.
slc1965 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 06:43 PM   #74

buddyboy is just really nicebuddyboy is just really nice

Donation Award 

i have called the number several times and every time i get disconnected before i can talk to anyone!!!
buddyboy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 06:47 PM   #75
I made my avatar

woofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant future

my new avvy!!!!!!!!
woofywoo7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 07:03 PM   #76
lfsgrammy1 is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Re: Glitch Affects Distribution of Deluxe Membership Points

Not only was a glitch in their (Ganz estore) distrubution of points, but also in their (Ganz estore) reasoning. I purchased my daughter, who is over 21, her own Deluxe account with my credit card because she did not have one. However, since I purchased the account she was never awarded the bonus points. Customer service claims the points were only awarded to the purchaser. Well my reasoning in that case was that they should award the point code to me twice since I purchased both accounts. Some how this was way over their heads because all they did was send me my code again. We are very dissapointed. Shame on Ganz:abn::bas::gwolf::husky:Some of my Webkinz
lfsgrammy1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 07:40 PM   #77
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by Hildie
Same thing with me! Except I signed up on the 24th -- and looked everywhere for a cutoff date. The rep told me the listing of the deadline was on Webkinz News, and agreed that it was insufficient.
They need to make this right!
Ganz has done wondeful things, they had a cut off date, I signed up for deluxe the first day ad they have delivered wonderful things since day one.

I am sorry, but, you should not complain, enjoy the benefits, you missed out on this one.
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 07:53 PM   #78
Gifted
Kippyling has a spectacular aura aboutKippyling has a spectacular aura about

We have talked with many supervisors at the Ganz E-Store and because our two individual Deluxe accounts go to the same email address they only gave us one bonus for the email not one each for each individual Deluxe account. That is not fair. There is nothing written in the customer agreement. There is nothing written anywhere that states what a Deluxe Advantage account is. Game E-Store tried to say the points were given out to Deluxe Advantage members not Deluxe members. A Deluxe Advantage member, Ganz E- Store Now says is the email address attached to the Deluxe account not the actual Deluxe account. Now that that is clear as mud -- that is the reason a lot of us did not get the bonus points we through we should have gotten. How cheap can you get Ganz -- $3.00 worth of points for about how many people??? IT IS CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!
Kippyling is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 08:02 PM   #79
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

Are they open tonight?
kittyhub54 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 08:42 PM   #80
beadprincess is an unknown quantity at this point

I called them today around 2pm and got my codes. She was very nice and she waited until I got the email. They do end tomorrow so if you need to call I would before 1pm.
beadprincess is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: