Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-30-2009, 04:53 PM   #61
Webkinz :)

Henkar is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Glitch Affects Distribution of Deluxe Membership Points

Hi All,

I sent a message via e-store customer service and got my points today.

You might want to send a message before Jan 1, 2010 to make sure you get your points.

Happy New Year!
Henkar is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2009, 04:55 PM   #62

Penny Lane is a genius through and through
Penny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and through

Thank you, I have called ganz and they have sent the points. However they only sent me one code! e and my sister both got different accounts and even though my mo paid for two accounts and two meberships ganz refuses to send us two codes for our accounts because we used the same email address for both memberships! This annoys me so very much but it's better then nothing. Just a heads up, Don't buy two deluxe memberships and put them on the same email address, Ganz will only send you one code then!
Penny Lane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 04:55 PM   #63
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

I called and got mine today. I have the same issue with the 2 accounts, but it's better to get all my monthly points in one account.

Last edited by Mom2Alex; 12-30-2009 at 04:58 PM..
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 04:57 PM   #64

catfever is an unknown quantity at this point

THANKS
catfever is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 05:10 PM   #65
sberry8, tmt5, kkat2

samantha9 is on a distinguished road

I got mine on the 21st but it was in with the spam. Fortunately I thought to check there that night. Wonder if anyone else who is missing theirs if it was just blocked.
samantha9 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 05:11 PM   #66

cutepets is an unknown quantity at this point

ok luckly i don't have deluxe membership.
cutepets is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 05:24 PM   #67
Gift Guru

cdfys is a splendid one to beholdcdfys is a splendid one to beholdcdfys is a splendid one to beholdcdfys is a splendid one to behold

Also, even if you bought your membership before Christmas, if you didn't activate it before the 21st (like it was a Christmas present) then you are out of luck also. The guy I talked to was very nice and very apologetic, but he said they created the codes for the e-mail addresses they had on the 21st and there was no way of creating any more. He admited that the "advertisement" that was being shown in Webkinz World and elsewhere had "unfortunately" created some confusion and was misleading to some. But that even though I activated my account before Christmas, that there was just no way to create the new codes. (Now, I can actually accept the whole "you must have done it by the 21st because that's the date we set" explanation, and I'm fine with that, I'll get them next year. But I am a little bit sceptical over the whole "we can't create any new codes and there's just nothing we can do" explanation. LOL There is ALWAYS something that can be done. The whole Santakinz fiasco proved that. LOL Just an fyi for anybody wondering who might have bought their account AFTER they sent out the e-mails on the 21st.
cdfys is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 05:34 PM   #68
greenspryte

greenspryte is a glorious beacon of lightgreenspryte is a glorious beacon of lightgreenspryte is a glorious beacon of light

WI Subscriber

My only issue with it was it was 3000 per email attached to account rather than per deluxe membership. I have 3 webkinz accounts I paid yearly deluxe membership for but only got 3000 for the one email. I did call Ganz about it.
greenspryte is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 05:51 PM   #69
Unregistered

it's not just this one glitch but many more freezing, lag, and just plain bad service from webkinz. they are so worried about hackers that the site is just getting worse and worse. the real reason why the curio shop was messing up lately. i'll tell you why now. when the dog is talking to you when you were going to the curio store, all you had to do was click on the map before he stopped. the mines would show up but only one would be opened. the open one would have been the last legit mine you used. you were able to enter it and look beyond three strikes until you found something. then you could cash it in or keep it. then you could switch to another activity in webkinz and then click on the curio shop and do it again and again and again. this is the truth they don't want anyone to know. i had four crowns. they should worry less about the hackers and more about the service.
Old 12-30-2009, 06:00 PM   #70
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

muffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to behold

I talked with customer service because I received points for my one account and none for the family account, both purchased under one e-mail address. They told me that I could only get 3000 points because both accounts were under the one address. I get points each month for each of the two accounts, you would think the bonus points would be the same.
muffy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: