Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-30-2009, 03:21 PM   #51
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Default Re: Glitch Affects Distribution of Deluxe Membership Points

View Post Originally Posted by cdfys
Does anybody know - if I activated my deluxe membership yesterday on Christmas, if I still qualify for the Christmas bonus? I figure I can call and ask on Tuesday, but thought I'd see if anybody knew anything I didn't, first!
Hi & welcome
I went back to the original announcement, and here is what it said..."If you’re not a Deluxe Advantage member, be sure to sign up before December 21st to receive these special free points in addition to all the other benefits that come with Deluxe Membership."

I'm sorry, but hope this helped.
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2009, 03:23 PM   #52
ild about this place
Gift Guru

DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!

I called earlier this morning and was put through to a Customer Service Rep without any waiting. I gave the e-mail info and even before I hung up the phone the e-mail was sitting in my mailbox. I entered the code w/o incident and now the 3,000 E-Store points is safetly in my account to use as I please! Thanks Gram2four for the tip and Ganz for the 3,000 bonus points!
DAYCAREMOM24 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 03:27 PM   #53
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

I used the cotact us button on their page and they sent me my points. Make sure you used them by tomorrow!

Happy New Year!
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 03:35 PM   #54
Webkinz :)

Hildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to behold

I signed up on the 24th -- but apparently that's too late. I searched for small print about any deadlines and found none, but the customer service rep admitted the only place the cut off date for the offer was published was in the Webkinz News. I love Webkinz, but that sort of practice is fraud. The rep was polite and sympathetic but said nothing could be done. I'm waiting for an email from the manager now. When purchasing a product (the deluxe membership) a customer needs to be provided with ALL the facts/small print of the contract at the point of purchase. I'm sure it was a simple error on their part, but to restore customer confidence they need to correct for the 'thousand' unhappy customers that have been fooled.
Hildie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 03:43 PM   #55
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

we need to use the pionts before the 1st? Or just enter the code before then?
mimzysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 04:31 PM   #56

Jeca is on a distinguished road

I had the same thing happen, and I sent a contact us, customer service message at the estore late on 12-22 and I got the new email early the very next morning. They were very quick at fixing it.
Jeca is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 04:33 PM   #57
i'm a team Edward

Grace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to all

i got mine on the 21st i think, and entered the code, hopefully every Deluxe member got their points!
Grace98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 04:37 PM   #58
terriermom is on a distinguished road

Ok, get this....I just called Ganz regarding the bonus points because I didn't get mine yet. He asked for my email and I gave it to him. Then he said he would send them right away. At the last second he asked when I activated my deluxe account and I said Christmas day. He said I couldn't have my bonus points after all since I had to be a member on December 21st. My sister purchased the membership on December 16th for my gift.

This was a Christmas present!!!!!! The card said "do not open until Christmas!" so I didn't. Now I am punished for not opening it. I imagine a lot of you got yours for gifts too.

This company continues to get away with their "glitches" and I told the rep that this is not acceptable. He did say the complaints were in the thousands. I told him they should have had a deadline of December 31st since people were traveling or might be away from their computers and they could extend the date. Of course, Ganz said NO. Sorry, I tried for all of us. The really sad part is.......these are VIRTUAL points - it's not like Ganz has to return money - just give us the stupid points!!!!!!
terriermom is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 04:43 PM   #59

izzy270301 will become famous soon enough

Checked my junk mail and it was in there, wouldn't have known about this promotion had I not read today
izzy270301 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 04:52 PM   #60

Hildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to behold

Same thing with me! Except I signed up on the 24th -- and looked everywhere for a cutoff date. The rep told me the listing of the deadline was on Webkinz News, and agreed that it was insufficient.
They need to make this right!
Hildie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: