Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-26-2009, 02:10 AM   #41
Webkinz :)
daffydil is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Glitch Affects Distribution of Deluxe Membership Points

My points were not delivered. I talked to a representative who tried twice to email them to me while I remained on the phone -- didn't happen. She gave me the code verbally via phone. I told her that I was thrilled and thanked them for the millions of perfect Webkinz interactions. They always fix things!
daffydil is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2009, 07:55 AM   #42
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

I do hope that they fix the glitch soon (if it hasn't been fixed yet). Thanks for the information!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 04:23 PM   #43
Gift Guru

cdfys is a splendid one to beholdcdfys is a splendid one to beholdcdfys is a splendid one to beholdcdfys is a splendid one to behold

Does anybody know - if I activated my deluxe membership yesterday on Christmas, if I still qualify for the Christmas bonus? I figure I can call and ask on Tuesday, but thought I'd see if anybody knew anything I didn't, first!
cdfys is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 11:33 PM   #44
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Still missing 3000 points for a second family deluxe account...what is up with that??
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 04:15 PM   #45
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

muffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to behold

I just called because I have two deluxe accounts--1 individual account and 1 family account. I was told I could get the 3000 points only once. Bummer.
muffy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 12:14 PM   #46
Gifted
Kippyling has a spectacular aura aboutKippyling has a spectacular aura about

I called Ganz estore today and they told me that even though I bought two individual accounts I don't qualify for the Christmas bonus because both my 2 individual accounts pour into one email account. IS THIS FAIR??? DOES ANYONE ELSE KNOW THAT THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A DELUXE MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT AND A DELUXE ADVANTAGE MEMBERSHIP??? Geez Ganz is $3.00 going to kill you?????
Kippyling is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 12:52 PM   #47
allmine4me
Gift Guru

pattie1970 is a jewel in the roughpattie1970 is a jewel in the rough

Just thought I should let you know that customer sevice is NOT sending emails when you call. Perhaps they have gotten too many phone calls. All they did was take down my info with a note to call me back this afternoon. Kinda funny since the codes will expire in two days....
pattie1970 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 12:58 PM   #48
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru

AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by cdfys
Does anybody know - if I activated my deluxe membership yesterday on Christmas, if I still qualify for the Christmas bonus? I figure I can call and ask on Tuesday, but thought I'd see if anybody knew anything I didn't, first!
Yeah, I want to know too.
I did mine the day after christmas, do i still qualify?
AgtPix is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 01:07 PM   #49
allmine4me
Gift Guru

pattie1970 is a jewel in the roughpattie1970 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Kippyling
I called Ganz estore today and they told me that even though I bought two individual accounts I don't qualify for the Christmas bonus because both my 2 individual accounts pour into one email account. IS THIS FAIR??? DOES ANYONE ELSE KNOW THAT THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A DELUXE MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT AND A DELUXE ADVANTAGE MEMBERSHIP??? Geez Ganz is $3.00 going to kill you?????
Isn't there only one kind of membership with the Deluxe Advantage being one of the benefits of a Deluxe Membership? You can't take part in the "Deluxe Advantage" (which is the ability to buy things on the estore in advance of it's release and to get items at discount) unless you have a Deluxe Membership.

I could be mistaken but that is the way I understood it. You should still be able to get one code as I think they are only giving one code per email address???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel like such a dope! Here I've been looking for an email from no reply @ ganz.com and it came from sde@ganz.com with a subject of "Other".

Who in their right mind sends out something like that? Maybe that is why everyone is missing the emails in their junk folders!

Anyway, found my email and entered the code and all is fine.

Next time Ganz, why not just give the points out to the accounts rather than go thru all this trouble? I am sure the amount of money you are wasting with numerous phone calls to your customer service line and techs who are tracking emails could have been better spent by just giving all the accounts the 3,000 points.

Geez!

Last edited by pattie1970; 12-29-2009 at 01:09 PM.. Reason: spelling
pattie1970 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 08:43 PM   #50
sunni49 and sunnidaz
Webkinz :)

sunnidazes has a spectacular aura aboutsunnidazes has a spectacular aura about

I finally had the oppurtunity to call today and the Ganz rep couldn't have been nicer. By the time I arrived home from work, my email was there.

sunnidazes
sunnidazes is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: