Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-24-2009, 06:49 PM   #31
iamsusie2
WIGEV Team Member

iamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Glitch Affects Distribution of Deluxe Membership Points

I called them this morning. They answered the phone quickly, no waiting. And my points were sent to my e-mail account super fast! And the customer service people were excellent.
iamsusie2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2009, 07:21 PM   #32
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

So are the points for each deluxe account or the main account that holds the deluxe membership? {Example: family membership with 5 accounts, the points get sent to the main email/account only, right?}
KeyLargo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 07:30 PM   #33
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by KeyLargo
So are the points for each deluxe account or the main account that holds the deluxe membership? {Example: family membership with 5 accounts, the points get sent to the main email/account only, right?}
Right. Just the main email/account. To be more precise...it appears to be a gift to the estore account holder who purchased one or more Deluxe memberships; one gift regardless of how many Deluxe memberships you bought.
Mynoey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 07:49 PM   #34
Webkinz :)

joyfulmusic is an unknown quantity at this point

What if you got deluxe after the 21st? Would it still count or am I out of luck? I had to wait on payday. I got it mainly because I wanted that dress but I didn't even get that. I got the Halloween Headpiece instead.
joyfulmusic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 05:43 AM   #35
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

Thanks for the heads up!
labsrock is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 08:39 AM   #36
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

I don't suppose they are open Christmas Day? I never got my points, and I know if I wait and try to email, I'll never get an answer.
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 09:06 AM   #37
Webkinz :)

Kimba78 is on a distinguished road

I called on Wednesday, and yes the lady was very polite.... she sent me an email with a code, and then I finally had my points.

Thanks
Kimba78 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 11:42 AM   #38
Lil Kinz
Katharine Wall is an unknown quantity at this point

I finally found the email in my gmail spam box--never delivered to my regular mailbox. Marked it as not Spam and then it went to my regular webmail inbox. So check around.
Katharine Wall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 09:29 PM   #39
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I'm sorry some of you are having problems getting your points. I received my e-mail on the 21st.....Now, if only my family's Christmas gifts would arrive in our docks I will be thrilled to pieces!!!
TexasAnne is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 10:51 PM   #40
i'm extra specially
Gifted

mom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to behold

i found my e-mail in my junk mail folder which is weird cause all my other stuff from the e-store has shown up in my inbox, so perhaps some of you could check there as some programs may read a mass e-mail as that even though the e-store is on your not spam list. i have a yahoo account.
mom2ba is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: