Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-31-2009, 09:54 AM   #91
Webkinz :)
retbqueen will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Glitch Affects Distribution of Deluxe Membership Points

I emailed Ganz through the customer service section on the estore page. I chose the question "I did not receive my feature code." In the dialogue box, I explained that I was a deluxe member and did not receive my 3,000 points. They sent me an email with my code. I also checked my SPAM/Junk mail folder and didn't find anything there from Ganz.
retbqueen is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-31-2009, 10:41 AM   #92
Love my Aspie son!
Gift Trainee

TyeGirlx3 is a name known to allTyeGirlx3 is a name known to allTyeGirlx3 is a name known to all

Do I understand this correctly that you have to enter the code into your estore account by December 31st - or you have to get them into your account and SPEND them by December 31st?
TyeGirlx3 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 10:46 AM   #93
Pink001 is an unknown quantity at this point

I called Ganz and received my code for the bonus points within minutes. I asked if we had to spend them today. The rep said that the code has to be activated before January 1, but the points do not have to be spent. I activated my code and the points are now entered into my account points pool. Thanks again WI.
Happy shopping and Happy New Year everybody!!
Pink001 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 12:16 PM   #94
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds
cpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by Pink001
I called Ganz and received my code for the bonus points within minutes. I asked if we had to spend them today. The rep said that the code has to be activated before January 1, but the points do not have to be spent. I activated my code and the points are now entered into my account points pool. Thanks again WI.
Happy shopping and Happy New Year everybody!!
Thanks!
cpom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 12:40 PM   #95

Polarbears11122 is a glorious beacon of lightPolarbears11122 is a glorious beacon of lightPolarbears11122 is a glorious beacon of light

That's horrible. I don't have a deluxe membership but I do agree that this is unfair to those of you that do. You didn't just have 1 issue you had 2. The Santakinz gift, and Estore points. I feel really bad for you guys
Polarbears11122 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 04:24 PM   #96
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

My godchildren each have a Deluxe account. Their mom did not receive an email. She checked regular email and the junk mail folder. Today I called customer service. The man said that he sent the email again to her msn email account. There is only one code given for each email address, even though there are two deluxe accounts.

He did not know what email address he sends from (can you believe it?). Does anyone know what email address the code was supposed to come from?

AuntietoEW
AuntietoEW is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 06:27 PM   #97
Unregistered

Angry Re: Glitch Affects Distribution of Deluxe Membership Points

me is sad about this
Old 12-31-2009, 06:27 PM   #98

Penny Lane is a genius through and through
Penny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and through

View Post Originally Posted by AuntietoEW
My godchildren each have a Deluxe account. Their mom did not receive an email. She checked regular email and the junk mail folder. Today I called customer service. The man said that he sent the email again to her msn email account. There is only one code given for each email address, even though there are two deluxe accounts.

He did not know what email address he sends from (can you believe it?). Does anyone know what email address the code was supposed to come from?

AuntietoEW
This is what happened to me! It's unfair because Ganz can get those points without even thinking about it!
Penny Lane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 06:57 PM   #99
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

AuntietoEW
There was no replacement email received. I called customer service again and this time talked to a lady. She found out that the email is sent from sde@ganz.com. She sent a second replacement email, which has not arrived yet either.

If anyone has trouble they closed for the night at 5 pm KT. However, they are open tomorrow January 1 from 9 am to 5 pm KT.

AuntietoEW
AuntietoEW is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 06:58 PM   #100
rickyfox

rickyfox is just really nicerickyfox is just really nice

AuntietoEW
I hope this helps you, this is the address that the coads came though: see attachment
Attached Images
File Type: jpgest2.JPG (51.5 KB, 4 views)
rickyfox is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: