Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-21-2011, 01:16 PM   #61
Webkinz :)
lugwee has disabled reputation

Default Re: Glitch Affects Clubhouse Event, Ghost Refuses to Hand Out Candy *UPDATE*

awesome! i already got some candy!! yay! can you send or trade the jack o lantern after you get it??

thanks
lugwee is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2011, 01:39 PM   #62

Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!

Default Re: Glitch Affects Clubhouse Event, Ghost Refuses to Hand Out Candy *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by lugwee
awesome! i already got some candy!! yay! can you send or trade the jack o lantern after you get it??

thanks
no, sorry
Hide-and-seek is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 09:41 PM   #63
lugwee has disabled reputation

aw to bad thanks!
lugwee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 06:30 AM   #64
yoda1941 is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: Glitch Affects Clubhouse Event, Ghost Refuses to Hand Out Candy *UPDATE*

All is fine at collecting the candy.The problem is when you get to carve your pumpkin and put it on a table you cannot see the face,all you see is the side of the pumpkin.lThis happened last year also and I was hoping they would have the problem fixed,but I guess not. Anyway have a Happy Halloween.
yoda1941 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 12:00 PM   #65
Diabetes Awareness

stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise
stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise

Is there a pattern to the ghost?
stephsmom98 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 06:13 PM   #66
acky Records!
Gifted

mellie rules the roostmellie rules the roostmellie rules the roostmellie rules the roostmellie rules the roostmellie rules the roostmellie rules the roostmellie rules the roostmellie rules the roostmellie rules the roostmellie rules the roostmellie rules the roost

I need some help please. I have not been able to get into the clubhouse. When I go to the clubhouse and click onto the room I want to go in say collector room, the drop down box does not appear; this is happening all the time for all the rooms. I have contacted Ganz and they have been able to get in on their end. I have update my flash player, clear my cache and cookies and still nothing. Ganz has tried to help and nothing. I can go into the park and do everyting else in webkinz world. Does anyone have any ideas of what I can do. I'm not goiong to be able to find any ghosts Please help
mellie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 11:36 AM   #67
Unregistered

I got my pumpkin!! Without getting any candy!!!
Old 10-25-2011, 08:50 AM   #68
chicklet is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: candy

Hey Everyone,
I just went into the clubhouse and the ghost is now giving out candy on a different schedule. It is not every 15 minutes anymore, it is now every 10 minutes. I got one in my first account at 11:01 and the other in the other account at 11:11. You can still only get them every 3 hours though but at least if you miss him you won't have to wait as long for him to come around again
chicklet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 12:25 PM   #69
Lil Kinz

tuggawuggatutu is an unknown quantity at this point

can you send the candy by kinzpost and have it count twords getting a pmupkin?
tuggawuggatutu is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 09:30 AM   #70
Unregistered

Angry Re: Glitch Affects Clubhouse Event, Ghost Refuses to Hand Out Candy *UPDATE*

So sad... it seems that "Limited Accounts" can not collect candy at all - the ghost just tells you to go adopt a new pet for that feature to be unlocked

Tags
bad ghost!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: