Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-20-2011, 06:24 PM   #51
Webkinz :)

Naila will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Glitch Affects Clubhouse Event, Ghost Refuses to Hand Out Candy *UPDATE*

Its not fair!!! It wont let me login ;( What should I do?
Does anybody have Ganz number??!
Naila is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2011, 07:40 PM   #52
Me luv pie!

webkinzlover963 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Glitch Affects Clubhouse Event, Ghost Refuses to Hand Out Candy *UPDATE*

I love the post title!
"Ghost refues to hand out candy" :p
webkinzlover963 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 08:45 PM   #53
One Just Ducky
Gift Guru

luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!
luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!

Donation Award 

"Glitch Affects Clubhouse Event, Ghost Refuses to Hand Out Candy"

Oh, dear! Looks like that ghost has been hanging out with Nafaria!
I'm so glad I got all my candy from him in the wee hours, this morning. I've not been on WW since. I hope Nafaria and 'himself' didn't steal back my Jack- Os. I better go check.

Click the image to open in full size.
luvwebkinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 09:12 PM   #54
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

No luck finding the ghost in the exercise, the garden, the girls, the trade, and the restaurant rooms. I was on various colors zones; regular and PLUS chat; asian, european, and NA accounts; and IE, Chrome, Firefox browsers.
The ONLY combinations that worked were light green in either reading or collection rooms.

FRUSTRATION!
AKD
AnotherKinzDad is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 09:13 PM   #55
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

I've never had problems with finding hosts/ specials in the clubhouse b-4...Now I can't get it to load..or if it does load..I can't see my pet...this is just too frustrating...I'm giving up for tonight..good luck to all!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 11:13 PM   #56

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

I checked on WI in the wee hours of the morning and quickly rushed to the clubhouse (thanks so much to everyone who posted and FIA for putting it on the front page!!) . I managed to get all 5 of our main accounts done. This wound up being a nice glitch for once. I'm not going to bother with our other accounts since it's the same prize as the last couple of years and it's a HUGE HASSLE to log in every few hours to try to find the ghost. I wish it would have lasted long enough for everyone to finish .
Doggyfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 11:35 PM   #57

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

We've had no trouble finding the ghost. The glitch seems to be fixed on all of our accounts.......we only get candy every three hours now. I am glad we have been pacing ourselves, I don't like it when the game is over too soon it is still 10 days until Halloween

I could have got every piece of candy last night but the kids would be SO mad at me today
babymuggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 01:15 AM   #58
change1001 is a glorious beacon of lightchange1001 is a glorious beacon of lightchange1001 is a glorious beacon of light

It took me over an hour to find the Ghost. Not happy. I can't see how Ganz thinks this is fun for kids? !!!
change1001 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 02:42 AM   #59

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

We never really go look for the ghost..........I open 5 tabs & we turn the speakers up so we can hear him going
Whooooooooooo and then we play games or dress up on one account while we wait
sometimes I just leave it on and we take turns moving our pets so we don't get logged out
and read books or color or do some homework
everyone runs to grab him really quick when he shows up, gotta love that candy!
I hope we can keep collecting more, once we finish our pumpkins
got a few extras from spooky last year but they seem to be limiting some items lately
babymuggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 08:38 AM   #60

JoKinder is a name known to allJoKinder is a name known to allJoKinder is a name known to all

Can't seem to find the ghost, working or not???
JoKinder is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bad ghost!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: