Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-20-2011, 10:26 AM   #11
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is a forum masteraug2168 is a forum masteraug2168 is a forum masteraug2168 is a forum master
aug2168 is a forum masteraug2168 is a forum masteraug2168 is a forum masteraug2168 is a forum masteraug2168 is a forum masteraug2168 is a forum masteraug2168 is a forum masteraug2168 is a forum masteraug2168 is a forum masteraug2168 is a forum masteraug2168 is a forum masteraug2168 is a forum master

Default Re: Glitch Affects Clubhouse Event, Ghost Refuses to Hand Out Candy

View Post Originally Posted by PoliceProperty
We had an update on our tracking thread from Wkids who called Ganz. Their Reply was that they are aware of the problem & Hope to have it fixed by noon.
Hugs!
PP
I hope it will be fixed soon (35 minutes)
aug2168 is online now Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2011, 10:33 AM   #12
Webkinz :)

princessjuleia is a jewel in the roughprincessjuleia is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Glitch Affects Clubhouse Event, Ghost Refuses to Hand Out Candy *UPDATE*

I'm getting the three hour message and have yet to collect my first piece of candy. Hope they get this fixed soon! Thanks for the info WI!!!
princessjuleia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 10:41 AM   #13
Diabetes Awareness

kirsten600 has a brilliant futurekirsten600 has a brilliant futurekirsten600 has a brilliant futurekirsten600 has a brilliant futurekirsten600 has a brilliant future

Default Re: Glitch Affects Clubhouse Event, Ghost Refuses to Hand Out Candy *UPDATE*

is there a tracking thread for the ghost anywhere?
kirsten600 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 10:46 AM   #14
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is not just visiting!auntjenny7 is not just visiting!auntjenny7 is not just visiting!auntjenny7 is not just visiting!auntjenny7 is not just visiting!auntjenny7 is not just visiting!auntjenny7 is not just visiting!auntjenny7 is not just visiting!auntjenny7 is not just visiting!auntjenny7 is not just visiting!auntjenny7 is not just visiting!

UGGGHHHH!!!!!!

For these events, I am the one in my family who does it for all 5 accounts. So I try to set it up so all 5 are open at once, with all 5 pets in the same room, which is a chore in itself.

So I got all 5 accounts set up, and it doesn't work!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
auntjenny7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 10:51 AM   #15
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator was born a heroGmagator was born a heroGmagator was born a hero
Gmagator was born a heroGmagator was born a heroGmagator was born a heroGmagator was born a heroGmagator was born a heroGmagator was born a heroGmagator was born a heroGmagator was born a heroGmagator was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by kirsten600
is there a tracking thread for the ghost anywhere?
PP started one

Tracking-Ghost in the Clubhouse - Page 4
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 10:52 AM   #16
Happy Halloween
Gift Coach

valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness
valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Thank you FIA!
Time to get some things done this morning while I wait for the kinks to get worked out!
valntom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 10:53 AM   #17
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

Ganz posted a picture of the Halloween basket on Facebook and at least 10 people have posted beneath it, stating they were unable to collect candy. Even if we can't get through on the phone, you can always tweet or post to facebook (with parental permission if you're not of age)
ArtySmarty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 10:59 AM   #18
Diabetes Awareness

kirsten600 has a brilliant futurekirsten600 has a brilliant futurekirsten600 has a brilliant futurekirsten600 has a brilliant futurekirsten600 has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by Gmagator
thanks so much!!!
kirsten600 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 11:40 AM   #19

Mkg8464 is on a distinguished road

k, I was in the club house, and I spotted him in the trading room about 2 hours ago, and he gave me 7 pieces of candy? is that what is suppose to happen?
Mkg8464 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 11:45 AM   #20
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Feast or Famine! Last night got 5 pieces in one sighting and today, got the "3 Hour" sorry notice. I tried on a 2nd acct, and got the same thing.

Really liked last night's glitch a lot better. Don't mind looking for the ghost but it's time consuming..Hope it's fixed soon even if we plod through one piece at a time.
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bad ghost!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: