Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-11-2010, 11:44 PM   #81
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

mtpeak is a golden guidemtpeak is a golden guidemtpeak is a golden guidemtpeak is a golden guidemtpeak is a golden guidemtpeak is a golden guidemtpeak is a golden guidemtpeak is a golden guidemtpeak is a golden guidemtpeak is a golden guidemtpeak is a golden guidemtpeak is a golden guidemtpeak is a golden guide

Default Re: Glitch Affects Atlantiles, Players Can't Get Past Level Eight

Well I finally finished level 8 in Atlanties only to discover that the glitch still has not been corrected as of 10/11/2010. Of course I was not awarded my kinzcash. What a bummer!!

Mtpeak
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2010, 12:29 AM   #82
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

I was finally able to get on this game in my Asian account and played to level 2, but had to get off the computer. When I try to get back on, it is the old blue screen thing and I have to use the F5 key to get out. I can't get anything but the old blue screen on my other accounts including my main account. They put this on the front page and get you all excited and then let you down. Tile games are our favorites to play and now this. Oh, well, guess I'd never get any sleep if it really worked.
mommysbabe19 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2010, 12:05 PM   #83

yingyang94 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by RedChief
i cant play- every time i try to play it it just goes straight to the blue screen. it helps to click on the ads to get out of it, though.
It does the same for me ... I have yet to be able to play! Want to but cannot .....
yingyang94 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2010, 01:18 PM   #84
aurorasplace

WebbiesR22Cute has a spectacular aura aboutWebbiesR22Cute has a spectacular aura about

It is kind of Ironic Ganz is tempting everyone to play the game since it is on the front page of Kinzville times. Hope it gets fixed after Wednesday maintenance. What I have played of it I really like it.
WebbiesR22Cute is offline Female
Old 10-12-2010, 03:39 PM   #85
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

I still get the blue loading screen and can't log out.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 10-12-2010, 05:08 PM   #86
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

I am not able to get into the game whatsoever. Each time I try, there is a blue screen and I can't even log out.

I have tried clearing my cache, restarting, and even tried different browser/computer. But I still can't get in. I am on server 9.
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 10-12-2010, 11:22 PM   #87
aunt2two
Gifted
kathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud of

Never mind getting to level 8, I can't even play the game! I get the blue screen as soon as I click the Play Game button. I see the loading bar, but then it goes away and I'm stuck with the blue screen. I can see the Log Out button, but when I try to use it, nothing happens. I'm entirely frozen up.
Old 10-13-2010, 08:06 AM   #88
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

did they fix it ?? anyone making an effort??
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Old 10-13-2010, 10:41 AM   #89

marli is on a distinguished road

i can't play every time i click that game my screen goes.. BLUE...
marli is offline Female
Old 10-13-2010, 12:08 PM   #90

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

I have no trouble loading, but I have gotten nowhere near level 8 since the update. I even lost on level 1.

Yeah, I think they "fixed" it Ganz-style. I'm losing on levels 2-3 now. How do kids play these things?? I think I'll pass on this game from now on.

Last edited by Beautykinz; 10-13-2010 at 12:08 PM..
Beautykinz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: