Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-06-2010, 09:25 PM   #71
flowergoddess1200
Webkinz :)

gothfairy is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Glitch Affects Atlantiles, Players Can't Get Past Level Eight

i cant get the game to even show up for level 1
gothfairy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2010, 06:13 AM   #72
Diabetes Awareness

gracekiara is a glorious beacon of lightgracekiara is a glorious beacon of lightgracekiara is a glorious beacon of light

I just made it past level 8 for the first time but got the blue screen and had to log out so the game is apparently still glitched...i'm glad i finally beat level 8...i really like the game...i wish ganz would fix it already...i'm running it on windows vista and firefox web browser and have no trouble at all till i beat level 8...getting lots of practice, though, so now i get to level 8 every time...
gracekiara is offline Female
Old 10-07-2010, 05:57 PM   #73
alwaystj is not just visiting!alwaystj is not just visiting!alwaystj is not just visiting!alwaystj is not just visiting!alwaystj is not just visiting!alwaystj is not just visiting!alwaystj is not just visiting!alwaystj is not just visiting!alwaystj is not just visiting!alwaystj is not just visiting!

has anyone noticed that the game is getting harder? before last night I *never* "ran out of moves", now it happens even on levels 1, 2 and 3 (and I've gotten to 8 before as well, racking up great KC)
alwaystj is offline Female
Old 10-07-2010, 10:13 PM   #74
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

I have never even seen this game. If I click on it I get the dreaded blue screen and have to shut WW off. I wonder why it's only some of us?
kawee is offline Female
Old 10-07-2010, 11:59 PM   #75
Mark The Seal

Buttercup is a forum hero
Buttercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum hero

I tried play this game. I get the blue screen. (It's in today's survey.) How we like the new game? I picked boring....... Since won't let me play the game. (Blue screen is boring.)
Buttercup is offline Female
Old 10-08-2010, 08:10 AM   #76
Lil Kinz
onesharpie is an unknown quantity at this point

I find that to play the game I have to close out the log in page I have been using and go to Webkins start page then bring up a fresh log in page. I have to go right to the game and then it loads.
onesharpie is offline Female
Old 10-08-2010, 12:10 PM   #77
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds
cpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all odds

Still broken. I just completed level 8 for the first time ever and I got the dreaded blue screen. Hopefully they fix it soon.
cpom is offline Female
Old 10-08-2010, 09:42 PM   #78
Lil Kinz
elphie is an unknown quantity at this point

Finally I got past level 8 and blue screen. How completely frustrating. Does this happen on the "classic" side too?
Old 10-09-2010, 01:33 PM   #79

KobeBryant24 is on a distinguished road

ganz hopefully fix it
KobeBryant24 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2010, 04:54 PM   #80

kittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant future

This game will still not load for me. Blue screen and then I have to log all the way out.
EXTREMELY frustrating.

UPDATE........ I just called Webkinz customer service and explained that I get the blue screen all the time and they said I need to update my adobe flash player. That in order to play this game I would have to do this based on the Atlantile program. He offered to assist me with the update (he was very helpful) but I told him I would have someone here do it for me later on. Hopefully it will work.

Last edited by kittycat mommy; 10-11-2010 at 04:54 PM..
kittycat mommy is offline Female
Closed

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: