Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-05-2010, 07:57 PM   #61
i love pie!

Default Re: Glitch Affects Atlantiles, Players Can't Get Past Level Eight

That's weird because when I try to play, it always says please wait and when it is done with that I click to play and it gives me a blank blue screen.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2010, 08:00 PM   #62
it's mee
Webkinz :)

sportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm, oh well they'll fix it.
sportlover1603 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2010, 09:54 PM   #63
WWID NanRei1

Nanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

I love this game. I hadn't paid attention to the kc issue, but today I played it and I wrote down my kc total before I started the game. As per usual, on level 8 I got a message saying I was out of moves. I wasn't, I had three other moves I could have taken. I was paid the kinzcash though so it wasn't a total loss. I would like to get past the 8th level. Sometimes it doesn't load and if I log off and back in it usually loads up just fine. Hopefully they willl fix it on Wednesday update. Good luck to all you players.
Nanasrose is offline Female
Old 10-06-2010, 08:48 AM   #64
1Doglover12345

1Doglover has a spectacular aura about1Doglover has a spectacular aura about

I just cant get into the game i dobt even know how it is like to play the game yet!!!!!!!!!!!

If someone can help me to figure this out you would be really awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1Doglover is offline Female
Old 10-06-2010, 09:22 AM   #65

Pooh and Piglet is the cats pajamas!Pooh and Piglet is the cats pajamas!Pooh and Piglet is the cats pajamas!Pooh and Piglet is the cats pajamas!Pooh and Piglet is the cats pajamas!Pooh and Piglet is the cats pajamas!

When I get the blue frozen screen, I close out of Webkinz and clear my cache. Then, when I log back in, the game loads correctly. I have only played the leveled game once then got kicked out like other people, but I can play the classic game without problems. It doesn't earn much kinzcash but is fun and good practice for when they get the leveled game fixed!
Pooh and Piglet is offline Female
Old 10-06-2010, 12:01 PM   #66

appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by 1Doglover
I just cant get into the game i dobt even know how it is like to play the game yet!!!!!!!!!!!

If someone can help me to figure this out you would be really awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Safari, web browser, now works for me to play Atlantile. This was after I uninstalled my Flashplayer and reinstalled the newest version. Adobe Flashplayer does have an uninstall program ---- you can't just drag it to the trash to uninstall it. I think this is a very important step! I also restarted my MAC after each step, cleared my cache and tossed my cookies.

I was able to get to level 8 and did keep the kinzcash. Eventho there were more moves to be played, it would not allow me to go further. Also, while playing, my cursor and some of the game tiles "flickered."
appleblossompri is offline Female
Old 10-06-2010, 12:10 PM   #67
kdbpanda

kdbpanda is on a distinguished road

Well, I know that there is a glitch, but I just cleared level 8 for the first time. So I don't care that I didn't get the money or had to re-login. I'm glad to know that I will eventually get what ever they give me, whether its a trophy or level 9.
I'm excited. (I'd rather have the trophy).
I'm loving this new game.
Old 10-06-2010, 03:42 PM   #68
Unregistered

that same thing is happening to me!
Old 10-06-2010, 04:51 PM   #69

belawton flows towards the sea of knowledgebelawton flows towards the sea of knowledgebelawton flows towards the sea of knowledgebelawton flows towards the sea of knowledgebelawton flows towards the sea of knowledgebelawton flows towards the sea of knowledgebelawton flows towards the sea of knowledgebelawton flows towards the sea of knowledge

I have tried this game on several browsers- Firefox, Internet Explorer and Google Chrome. I don't think that it is the browser that is causing the blue screen but rather what version of Windows you are running. On computers with Vista it does not appear to run. On computers with Windows 7 you are able to play the game. No rationale yet for the computer shutting down on Level 8.
Old 10-06-2010, 05:04 PM   #70
Lavarocks1212

2quinn2 is a name known to all2quinn2 is a name known to all2quinn2 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by kittycat mommy
I STILL cannot get in to play this game. When I go to the Arcade and click to play, it brings up a blank blue screen and then I am totally locked and have to log out of Webkinz completely to get off that screen.

Alot of members are having that same problem, both my computer & Laptop shows up with a blue screen...
2quinn2 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: