Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-05-2010, 07:38 AM   #31
spypuppy spypuppy2
Gift Guru

spypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant future

Default Re: Glitch Affects Atlantiles, Players Can't Get Past Level Eight

Only got in to the game ONCE and never again!! but since you don't even get the $$$$$$$$$ maybe it is a good glitch

spypuppy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2010, 07:55 AM   #32
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

I've reached level 8 a few dozen times (I've played about 10 to 20 games per day) and I've yet to make it to level 9. I did however receive my badge first try when playing the quick mode. I guess I'll try playing after the next update!
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Old 10-05-2010, 08:19 AM   #33
Webkinz :)

aromadel is on a distinguished road

Thanks, its good to know its not just me! I was so frustrated last night when that happened. I had only played it a few times, but last night, after playing so long I lost my game. I thought I just lost out on the trpohy and thought I was going to get it. I wasnt even aware that I didnt get the KC but that makes sense if it locked up on me. I had to log off too and after checking my dock confirmed I received nothing. It really pays to wait on new releases!
aromadel is offline Female
Old 10-05-2010, 08:49 AM   #34
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Now I'm glad I lost on level 7. At least I got my KC. Haven't made it to level 8 yet. If you get the blue screen try using a different browser. It works in google chrome for me but not in IE.
Old 10-05-2010, 08:51 AM   #35

yingyang94 has a spectacular aura about

I had cannot even get into the game ... it freezes my PC every time ....
yingyang94 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2010, 08:59 AM   #36
1Doglover12345

1Doglover has a spectacular aura about1Doglover has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by yingyang94
I had cannot even get into the game ... it freezes my PC every time ....
that is what happends to me as well its not fair!!!!!
1Doglover is offline Female
Old 10-05-2010, 09:38 AM   #37

lickerish100 has disabled reputation

I got to level eight last night and i was soo happy that i won a bunch of kinzcash and then i lost it all

View Post Originally Posted by poobears1972
Now I'm glad I lost on level 7. At least I got my KC. Haven't made it to level 8 yet. If you get the blue screen try using a different browser. It works in google chrome for me but not in IE.

yea i used google chrome too and it works.
lickerish100 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2010, 09:40 AM   #38
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by donkeyluv
I think you can earn a badge by completing the only level of the "classic" option (the button in between play and instructions.)
I played the classic version just to see what differences there could be; I did get notice that I earned a badge, but it didn't show what the badge looked like {and I haven't gone in to My Page to see if it was actually there}.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 10-05-2010, 09:56 AM   #39
Clothing Collecter

nicolejasmine14 is just really nicenicolejasmine14 is just really nice

aw not another glitch come on webkinz
nicolejasmine14 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2010, 10:46 AM   #40
kbfloveswebkinz

Angry Re: Glitch Affects Atlantiles, Players Can't Get Past Level Eight

i'm not sure, my accounts won't even load the game, my whole computer freezes up! that's really good that you made it this far! hey, i need some advice, i really want to become a member of webkinz insider but i don't have an email adress! i love this website though and i'm on it all the time, what should i do?
Closed

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: